The Andrew Marr Show

Nice to see both Nicola Sturgeon and Shami Chakrabarti on the Marr show today, giving May and her Brexit plan (admittedly rubbish!) a kicking this morning and banging on about an insult to Democracy.
A bit rich, as neither of them are elected members at Westminster.
Chakrabarti in particular is a shrill and annoying individual.

Nice to see both Nicola Sturgeon and Shami Chakrabarti on the Marr show today, giving May and her Brexit plan (admittedly rubbish!) a kicking this morning and banging on about an insult to Democracy.
A bit rich, as neither of them are elected members at Westminster.
Chakrabarti in particular is a shrill and annoying individual.
Missed the first half. I expect Sturgeon was making the case for Independence again and again? Did Marr take her to task over SNP's performance and her wish to be run by Brussels?

Missed the first half. I expect Sturgeon was making the case for Independence again and again? Did Marr take her to task over SNP's performance and her wish to be run by Brussels?
I’m afraid I didn’t really take any notice of what Ms Sturgeon was saying - but, yes, Scottish Independence was mentioned at least once. She is like white noise to me!

Dominic Raab on to say that he doesn't like the deal he had a hand in negotiating.

Very defensive body language. Looks like he's lying.

He promises that he can negotiate a better deal, but cannot define what a better deal looks like.

No politician from any side can define what a better deal looks like in any objective terms.

There is no other deal.

Chukkabutty handed her arrse by Marr for being patronising.
Made me laugh out loud, not something that usually occurs during the AM show.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sturgeon was asked about indyref2 along the lines of Sturgeon had said she would decide whether to go for indyref2 when the draft agreement was published, Marr pointed out it is published, what now? Sturgeon. Well we will have to wait and see what parliament does about the agreement. Sleazed her way out of a decision yet again. She knows in her heart of hearts that there is no chance of snow winning indyref2 so no call for one.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Dominic Raab on to say that he doesn't like the deal he had a hand in negotiating.

He promises that he can negotiate a better deal, but cannot define what a better deal looks like.

No politician from any side can define what a better deal looks like in any objective terms.

There is no other deal.
Once again I disagree with you. Raab is defensive because he is being attacked by Marr. He is coming over as an honest broker. Marr keeps talking over him!

Once again you are asking negotiators to show their hand to Brussels before even reaching the table. Are you on a stipend from Barnier?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Chukkabutty handed her arrse by Marr for being patronising.
Made me laugh out loud, not something that usually occurs during the AM show.
Not often Marr loses it on screen but he lost his temper with Chaka and told her to stop patronising him! A very tense end to that particular interview.

Once again I disagree with you. Raab is defensive because he is being attacked by Marr. He is coming over as an honest broker. Marr keeps talking over him!

Once again you are asking negotiators to show their hand to Brussels before even reaching the table. Are you on a stipend from Barnier?
He ran away because he's not accepting responsibility.

He's done nothing but offer the same intangibles.

He's being taken apart because he's a coward and is trying to deflect blame from himself.

He's even claiming the Treasury is lying about the impact of no deal.

He's gutless

Show what hand?

Do you still believe that we have a hand other than the suicide vest?

The govt spent 2 years fighting itself before the table.

We have gutless liars who aren't being honest with the British people about what can be achieved

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Show what hand?

Do you still believe that we have a hand other than the suicide vest?

The govt spent 2 years fighting itself before the table.

We have gutless liars who aren't being honest with the British people about what can be achieved
As so the echo continues! Sheesh, you're so boring!

Sir Jackie Stewart appeared as guest to discuss his plans for a fast track effort to tackle dementia which affects 12 Million people (!) His wife was diagnosed with dementia and so he did his research and found that there has been little progress in 30 years. He believes that techniques used in motor sport can help accelerate progress in research and development.
The principal neurological hospital in Merseyside, The Walton Centre, has a building named after Sid Watkins, for years the head of on-track medical teams at Formula 1 races.

For more info, see here: Sid Watkins - Wikipedia

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They have no hand Yin.
I'm not going to put you on ignore as you have lots of entertainment value plus you have your defence of SPoTY to look forward to, which will be fun, but I am not going to reply to you as you have nothing whatsoever to add. You just regurgitate the EU propaganda.

There is no other deal.
Raab had no hand in negotiating a the deal, he really was present but not involved in the negotiating

There is another deal, no deal...which can be argued is a better than the deal than the one the Marxist remainer Robbins forced the cabinet to accept

Raab had no hand in negotiating a the deal, he really was present but not involved in the negotiating

There is another deal, no deal...which can be argued is a better than the deal than the one the Marxist remainer Robbins forced the cabinet to accept
Marxist?

The govt predict an 8% loss of growth

Latest Threads