The Ammunition Technicians new Nook

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Thing, Apr 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Aren't we being elitist and separatist enough??
  2. It will be a joy if you start another site and rid this one of your nondescript nonsense.

Remember, you are not 'elite', you are only 'unique'. Not many people are even vaguely interested in counting and storing ammo in some 4th line warehouse. Your trade's manning figures bear testament to this.
  3. Jesus Thing - that was a bit harsh wasn't it? Or is that a touchy subject with you? (censored is spelt with a c - just like cnut);)
  6. Fatblerk - how are we? Nice to hear from you. I hope you are well. Thing - theres nothing worse than a fundamentalist ammo tech. Chances are I have checked your reports, or will do in the future! But who gives a fcuk. If we go off and have our own forum we'll soon get bored of ripping each other off. The rest of the corps biting is far more amusing. Remember the millionaires club of Wulfen, circa 1995? Much more amusing than giving each other grief.
  7. Whew !
    I thought they were letting the RLC play with "Buckets of Sunshine" 8O
  8. I do!! 8)
  9. Bellthrob, you do not seem to be fond of the AT trade. I would like to think your dislike is based on some event or personality driven, possibly a combination. From experience the most outspoken people with a dislike for the trade tend to have been rejected or failed to become an AT. I am not suggesting this must be the case for you but I would like to know what your beef is?
  10. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

All of you calm down.

Those of you who know how to find the place which is the subject of the thread have passed the test already. Those of you who are left in wonderment of what the heck is going on don't need to worry about it so go back to your needlepoint or online gaming.

Thank you.