The Ammunition Challenge

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Sam110, Apr 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey
    I passed selection at Lichfield about a month ago, I was offered my first job choice which is Ammunition Technician in RLC. On 30th May Im going to the Ammunition Technician Challenge. I wanted to know if anyone can give me any tips or information that I need. :D

2. The best advice i can give is to cut the red wire

3. Put a note in your diary for 29 May:

"11:30 pm - Log onto ARRSE and ask what kit I need for tomorrow"

Everybody else does....

4. Found the secret of comedy then? Dull cunt

5. I see nobody is offering to help.

Sam I have no idea what an Ammunition Techncician Challenge is as I did my ATO course in Latin :D

However what will not have changed is - don't have any preconceptions on what is being asked of you. Keep a clear mind and be focussed on the task(s) at hand. Be a team player. Hope that helps - oh and ignore ma55ive - its a weird sense of humour thing :twisted:

6. Its not happening at the Lazy K, checked with the AS of A, they know nothing about an Ammunition technician Challenge. 11 EOD?

7. Fortunate that Black Powder and Shot never took much looking after :wink:

8. Ah Craze Cracking of the brass carts - caused by Horse P1ss. Those were the days let me tell you when .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :(

9. I thought that the Ammunition Technician Challenge was either finding one who still has all ten fingers or who has spent less than ten days in an insane asylum. :wink:

10. diplomat

diplomat War Hero Book Reviewer

That, and testing cannon balls for roundness!

11. Used to be, now it's to find one that has done more than 10 years to get to SSgt. 8O