The Ammunition Challenge

Hey
I passed selection at Lichfield about a month ago, I was offered my first job choice which is Ammunition Technician in RLC. On 30th May Im going to the Ammunition Technician Challenge. I wanted to know if anyone can give me any tips or information that I need. :D

I see nobody is offering to help.

Sam I have no idea what an Ammunition Techncician Challenge is as I did my ATO course in Latin :D

However what will not have changed is - don't have any preconceptions on what is being asked of you. Keep a clear mind and be focussed on the task(s) at hand. Be a team player. Hope that helps - oh and ignore ma55ive - its a weird sense of humour thing :twisted:

rickshaw-major said:

Sam I have no idea what an Ammunition Techncician Challenge is as I did my ATO course in Latin :D
Fortunate that Black Powder and Shot never took much looking after :wink:

dingerr said:
rickshaw-major said:

Fortunate that Black Powder and Shot never took much looking after :wink:
Ah Craze Cracking of the brass carts - caused by Horse P1ss. Those were the days let me tell you when .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :(

I thought that the Ammunition Technician Challenge was either finding one who still has all ten fingers or who has spent less than ten days in an insane asylum. :wink:

Flying Felix said:
I thought that the Ammunition Technician Challenge was either finding one who still has all ten fingers or who has spent less than ten days in an insane asylum. :wink:
Used to be, now it's to find one that has done more than 10 years to get to SSgt. 8O

Latest Threads