The Americans from Normandy to German Border

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
goodoldboy submitted a new resource:

The Americans from Normandy to German Border - August to December 1944

The Americans from Normandy to the German Border, August to Mid December 1944
Brooke S Blades
This is the second in a trilogy of Images of War books by the author, takes up where The Americans on D Day and in Normandy leaves off, and is certainly as good at the first. It explores the fast pace after the breakout from Normandy and the resultant lengthening of the lines of communication and the increasing German resistance.
In common with the first book this one...
Read more about this resource...

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
@goodoldboy - Unless someone has had finger trouble it is difficult to understand why an anonymous 'dumb' emoji has appeared both above and at your full review page.

Definitely not pertinent & IMHO it should be reported/removed.
Thank you. It happened one day when Baggy got all excited, went through my posts and awarded me 120 in about an hour via one of his socks (which has since been booted).
I appreciate you giving me a Like for my review as we all do our best to provide information for other site members. Best Regards...

I don’t think I’ll need to read the book now as you seem to have included all the text in your review.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don’t think I’ll need to read the book now as you seem to have included all the text in your review.
Ah, but the clue is in the sub title; "Images of War Series".

Text is but a small part of the book! ;)

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
An excellent book deserves a fitting review so, whether it's just a cheap shot on your part or otherwise, thank you for taking the time and trouble to let me know.
Believe it or not, all the words are my own so, if you felt moved to comment on this review, another one from me has been loaded since in which you may be interested. The same time period but on the Eastern Front this time.
Incidentally, as I have saved you £20 on the price of a good book, perhaps you would like to drop something in a Salvation Army tin in lieu.
Thank you again...

Latest Threads