The American Rap "singer" R. Kelly, known for his hit, "I Believe I Can Fly", has been convicted of sex trafficking.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
While this particular criminal case bears no resemblance to a recent civil one brought by a person whose testimony is so full of porkies that the Feds won't touch it, it should cue the site toilet lickers to claim that it is the first step in convicting a prominent person of doing something for which he's not arraigned.

While this particular criminal case bears no resemblance to a recent civil one brought by a person whose testimony is so full of porkies that the Feds won't touch it, it should cue the site toilet lickers to claim that it is the first step in convicting a prominent person of doing something for which he's not arraigned.
BUT you have it wrong! Totally wrong!

The prominent person can, in fact, FLY!

images

So, you have an empty wasteland of fucks that you don't give which would infer that you are not showing the lush fields of fucks that you DO give. This would imply that you are a massive R Kelly fan and, probably, a closet nonce.
Imply. ;-)

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I had never heard of him until he went on trial. and still know nothing about his alleged "music".

The papers and news outlets here in the US are perhaps less reticent about describing what this sick bastard did to girls in their teens, some in their early teens. All I can say here is complete total depravity running amuck.
I do hope he is in general population in whatever prison he goes to as people like him do not fare well with the more ordinary robbers and burglary, at least in prisons here in the US. I do hope he gets a cellmate whose little sister was raped and treats him as he deserves.
He won't be in genpop. He'll be segregated in the nonce wing with similar types. His prison food might taste a bit different to other prisoners' due to "additives" but he won't be in too much danger.

As someone upthread mentioned: there will be a certain amount of idolatry from other inmates as well, so it's probably not going to be too uncomfortable for Mr Kelly. Unlike his victims.

Over here, the news has been remarkably restrained, however, the documentary "Surviving R Kelly" has an eye-watering amount of detail and I dare anyone to watch that without wishing to reach for a baseball bat.

DSJ

LE
The next question is what will his prison life be like, will he treated like other predators and be consuming cockmeat sandwhiches as the main part of his diet, or will the brothers see him as gaining more street cred as another wrongfully convicted black man, like say Bill Cosby....

He's very high-profile and very rich. Presumably he will go onto a segregated wing (Vulnerable prisoners?) along with other convicted sex offenders and use his considerable wealth to keep comfortable and safe.

He's very high-profile and very rich. Presumably he will go onto a segregated wing (Vulnerable prisoners?) along with other convicted sex offenders and use his considerable wealth to keep comfortable and safe.
Prison is an economy. He'll be able to buy his way around.

Tool

LE
Latest news says that his defence team are surprised and shocked at the verdict, and will be appealing. On 9 accounts of sex trafficing, found guilty on every account. Fersucksfakes.. Oh, his worth is appparently -$2m. He owes the taxman $1.9m, so is somewhat constricted on the cashflow front, if news is to be believed.

Latest Threads