The Amazonian Trouser Snake

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Speedy, Oct 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This isn't a joke, but once you see it, you will see why this is going straight to the NAFFI!
    Workers found these previously undiscovered creatures recently while working on a dam in Brazil. It is supposedly related to the salamander and frog families but tests are still ongoing.
    Scientists discover blind trouser snake | The Beer Barrel

Attached Files:

2. Even more interesting are the comments in the link, eg "I'd like to play with it all day" and "circumcision is a horrifying thing to behold".
  3. Brilliant find but one wonders what you were really looking for on the www :)
  4., I imagine.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Or just innocently searching for Caecilians. As one does :)
  6. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

7. Brotherton Lad

Simon and Garfunkel are still popular, you know.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Heh, no, I first saw it in the latest Fortean Times (I have to make up for the lack of weirdness in my life since I left the army!) and felt that it had to be shared :)
  9. You're doing a grand job there, Speedy. But from the deflated look of it, I'd guess it had already been shared :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Brotherton Lad

Though, if you look carefully, it does appear to be trying to raise a smile. A rather whimsical one, granted, but still praiseworthy.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. If mine had a tongue I would be a very popular millionaire by now.
  12. If I was a betting man I'd have £10 on Badger heed and 5A battering fuck out of each other with the winner getting the whole dusky object into their gaping anus in a oner
  13. Les Perfidious anglais messieurs sont haben les longue et large One Eyed Pantaloon Snake.... Mais les monsieurs Francais ken how to use Le Tongue avec les jolie mamselles...!!