The All Arms Attendance Course

Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by Spanner, Jan 21, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wanted to vent my fury about the mini-hitlers that seem to run around the starship Enterprise, in particular, the parking Nazis.  

East and West carparks are out of bounds for JCSC students, so we have to park some 600 metres away.  It's further away than the front gate, and some quarters!  

Anyhow, I'm sure I will think of something else to whinge about soon!

2. Could be worse old chap, after all, at least you don't have to worry about IPSE any more.  ;)

3. How true!  Besides, still have the benefit of being AJD trained when all else after us will not be!  Something to be said about being a known quantity in the CO's eyes.

Anyhow, must stop complaining about the parking.  A dead issue they say....

Besides, can now start compaining about the food!

4. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Just as bad at Worthless Down - you can't park in the Mess Car Park because it's for the civvies!

5. You'll love this, they clamped a whole load of folk this weekend who were illegally parked.  And they thought they would be getting home early this friday......

Lets hope the contract for JSCSC PFI 2 gets more parking included - what about a multistorey?