The All About Whet Thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by rampant, Jan 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Mods, seeing as another thread has disappeared down the road of it's all about Whet and his inability to get a job:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=141286/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=60.html (page 4 onwards).

Can we shift everything here.

The annoying thing is the sanctimonious little tw*t himself doesn't start it :roll:

Frankly I don't give a toss about the man himself, what does bother me is that a perfectly good thread has been derailed by those attacking him.

Feel free to attack, by all means, but
    (i) within the context of the thread's subject
    (ii) the arguments he is using in the thread, with regards to its subject.

If you want to attack the man on his whatever is wrong with him, job/no job, illness whatchamacallit, give him job offers do it here. (I even put it in the Naafi so you can go weapons free).

Now in your own time carry on :twisted: :twisted:

2. Well I just think he's a cunt sorry. :cry:

3. Aaaaaand so say all of us.

4. Since I have no opinion about him or Bugsy, that of course entitles me to suggest locking them both in a s-h-e-d and throwing in a WP grenade. Metaphorically speaking, natch. I would never commit, allow or encourage such a thing, not me, noooo...

Or is it red phos these days? What's the diff, anyone know?

5. Red phos was developed specifically for Communists.

6. It must hurt more, then. I notice that Whet is the only one in chat ATM. Wonder if he's managed to start an argument anyway? Anyone want to pop in and mock him? Can't be bothered, myself.

7. Yes, it does hurt more but distributes the pain equally throughout the body.

I'd go and give him some grief, stuck awake with a bugger of a broken wisdom tooth, but he seems to have gone.

8. PM-ed you so as not to clog up the thread.

9. The problem is - no matter what the thread subject, Whet/Sven ends up trying to defend the indefensible. On Current Affairs a frequent topic is obviously the welfare state and it's affect on all of us. For Whet to enter a thread like that is like The McCanns entering into a debate on child supervision. He is an upside down headed short arsed workshy idle parasitical polyp on the anus of all us taxpayers and is rightly so castigated by all.

If he owned a shed he'd probably claim winter heating allowance for the fecker :x

He claims he is unemployable... he'd make a fine fcking Fig 11.

10. You really enjoyed typing that, didn't you? :) What's with the 'unemployable' bit? :?

11. I did enjoy typing that. I very very nearly even typed it in CAPS 8O

I feel sorry for narcolepsy for having to suffer the worst possible kind of failure - a Lib Dem reject.

12. NARCOLEPSY? WHAT'S TH..Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13. Hmm...polyp...very good...hmm.

14. Now, that's how you do it! (A quote about Gordy, in case you're interested.)

Yes, he may be a bit of a cunt at times, but he's served and that alone puts him head and shoulders above the majority on here. He also put in a phenomenal amount of effort on Op Nimby and for that alone he gets the time of day from me.

I wonder how much the baying mob have done that compares?

15. I don't know much about narcolepsy but I've got Attention Deficit Di OOH LOOK! A PIGEON