The African refugee crisis

As Viro has locked the one in CA. Here's an appropriate one to go weapons free in order to please Mr Bono.
over to you.

Why could not the original have been placed in here instead of locking it? It was one of the few subjects that the ARRSEarati appeared to be in total agreement about

Why could not the original have been placed in here instead of locking it? It was one of the few subjects that the ARRSEarati appeared to be in total agreement about
Because Viro's blood pressure is probably going though the roof.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bugsy hasn't appeared yet!!

Oh yeah. Don't swear too much on this thread or you'll get banned for excessive swearing. You've been warned!

Apparently a fair number of Efrikaans and other assorted non British persons are crossing the Med in the Nautical equivalent of a wet cardboard box with an eye on the land of milk, honey and taxpayer freebies. When this goes tits up and they expire it is apparently a 'Crisis'.

Here endeth the first lesson.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And our fault too, apparently!

Oh I'm aware of that, but it's not a crisis, it's a consequence. I'm hardly going to be upset over a boat load of people I didn't know and some of which would likely become a burden to the British.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh I'm aware of that, but it's not a crisis, it's a consequence. I'm hardly going to be upset over a boat load of people I didn't know and some of which would likely become a burden to the British.
You heartless bastard, after all we've done for you too, there was the cake, the pic of jarrod's nads etc ;-)

You heartless bastard, after all we've done for you too, there was the cake, the pic of jarrod's nads etc ;-)
None of it via a boatload of Africans, my conscience is safe.

You can't say that. Thats a bit close to the wind ain't it?

Latest Threads