The African Question

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Track_Link, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When you fail to shake long/hard enough and the Map of Africa appears...

Do you....

Splash water on your trousers and act nonchalant

Untuck your shirt and hope the lights favour you

Distract those around you with amusing tales

Stay in the bog until it dries off

Walk out oblivious and laugh when it's pointed out to you..

2. I just call my man to bring a clean, freshly pressed pair. I am sure all gentlemen do that.

3. Bugger - I thought my plan of splashing water on my trews, and then trying to act nonchalant was foolproof...

4. To the untrained eye perhaps it is!

5. Do you always call him twice?

6. I pat it dry before putting it away to prevent such dribbalage. Unless peshed. Then I get busted with swampy kecks.

7. I shit myself thus diverting the attention away from my pished trousers.

8. i let my cock hang out thus diverting attention from the dribbled area and the birds eyes are quickly diverted to my face..

doing that i have a double bonus chance of getting a dirty grinning slut who doesnt even notice ive pissed myself and its soaked my entire leg.

i thought standing in the toilets and just letting rip without unleashing the beast was the sign of a real man anyway.

it seems to work at the supermarket when i have a sexpiss over the counter girls who turn and ask me "do i want a hand with that"

no babe i want both hands!both on my balls and your mouth pressed over my bellend

9. Top marks, all five of you. Carry on.

10. I don't wear 'old man' chinos for a start!

11. Toilet? No I take a pint glass piss in it and but it on the table next to me.

This draws all attention away from the leakage if any. Also allows me to carry on drinking without having to go to the loo!

12. I love it when it's raining

when I stagger oot the boozers

nobody will ever ken

I've p1shed all doon ma troosers

13. This can be a most embarrassing situation, which is why i Loiter in the gents for an 10 extra minutes and then emerge with the story that my surpressed urges for cottaging had got the better of me and that i had just taken the greasey pork sword of a total stranger right up the gloomy chuff of love, and what they are actually seeing on the front of my slacks is the remnants of my own salty jiz residue after i had just fired off a burst of gloopy goodness into the welcoming face of the toilet attendant .
    i find this approach saves a lot of sniggering looks andembarrassing questions.

14. Just shout naked bar as you leave the gents, thus every one joins in and with no strides on you can pick up someone elses when you are kicked out by the bouncers.