The Afghan Footballer

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Joshing-lens, Mar 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Kenny Dalglish (other managers are available) watches a young Afghan playing football in Kabul and is so impressed that he arranges for him to come over to the UK to play.

2 weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down away to Chelsea with just 20 mins left to play.
    Dalglish gives the young Afghan striker a chance and on to the pitch he goes.
    The lad is a sensation and scores 5 goals in 19 mins and Liverpool with the game (its ok its in the jokes section)
    When they come out of the changing rooms the lad phones his mum to tell her about his first day playing English football.

'Hi mum, guess what I scored 5 goals in 19 minutes and we won the match, everybody loves me the media are all after a piece of me.

Wonderful says his mum, Let me tell you about my day, your father got shot in the street, your sister was raped on here way home from the market and I was ambushed and robbed on the way to the mosque your brother has joined an armed gang and all of this while you were having such a great time.

The young lad is very upset. 'What can I say mum I'm very sorry'

'Sorry! SORRY!!!' says his mum
    'Its your fault we came to liverpool in the first place'
    • Like Like x 2