• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The ACF forum should be closed down. Yes or No

Should the ACF forum be closed down. Yes or no?

• Yes, Close it down

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • No, Keep it open

Votes: 106 74.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question. Debate if you want to, but it's a foregone conclusion anyway.

It's a secret ballot if you want. but I am happy to say I voted YES.

Polling closes in 14 days time, and I hope that admin respect the wishes of the posters and act on the result.

A message from MiB.

If you don't like the forum, or the rest of you don't like the forum, feel free to go to LEGO.COM or similar. I, frankly, am so bored with this repeated crap that I would urinate on your dog if I knew where you lived. In fact, if the COs started charging for the forum I would pay the annual hosting charge just to keep the ACF forum so that you all died of apoplexy and self induced urine infections caused by strangling your hamptons over whether ACF officers are real officiers or why the nasty soldier wrote something about bottom sex when someone of 15 might read it.

There, I feel better.

It's not a forgone conclusion, and it wouldn't be going down the pan if people would stop having childish spats in decent threads. Stop feeding the trolls.

All this will achieve is a massive incoming of dribblers from the NAAFI all voting "Yes".

Simple question. Debate if you want to, but it's a foregone conclusion anyway.

It's a secret ballot if you want. but I am happy to say I voted YES.

Polling closes in 14 days time, and I hope that admin respect the wishes of the posters and act on the result.
Oh deary me. You lose an argument in a thread and then decide that a whole section of the site should be closed?

I hope you pass on your example of maturity to those under your charge. The thread was fun to watch because it's a very nice way to demonstrate how to destroy your own credibility by not having a filter between your mood and your keyboard, and this thread has removed any lingering doubt in my mind of your immaturity and general pissy attitude.

Man up, "Sir."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads