The ACF forum should be closed down. Yes or No

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by walt_of_the_walts, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Yes, Close it down

36 vote(s)
  2. No, Keep it open

106 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Simple question. Debate if you want to, but it's a foregone conclusion anyway.

It's a secret ballot if you want. but I am happy to say I voted YES.

Polling closes in 14 days time, and I hope that admin respect the wishes of the posters and act on the result.

A message from MiB.

If you don't like the forum, or the rest of you don't like the forum, feel free to go to LEGO.COM or similar. I, frankly, am so bored with this repeated crap that I would urinate on your dog if I knew where you lived. In fact, if the COs started charging for the forum I would pay the annual hosting charge just to keep the ACF forum so that you all died of apoplexy and self induced urine infections caused by strangling your hamptons over whether ACF officers are real officiers or why the nasty soldier wrote something about bottom sex when someone of 15 might read it.

There, I feel better.
  2. Why do you ask the question?
  3. Did they turn you down?
  4. If you don't like the ACF Forum, don't go into it. Fairly simple really when you think about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Look at the content. Balloting has begun now so it would be unparliamentary to argue for a vote one way or the other. Make your own mind up.
  6. dry your eyes pet,i am sure you will still be allowed to play with guns and impress teenagers elsewhere.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Nothing like a bit of reasoned debate.

How about you expand a tad.
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Speaker of the House walt. And cock.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Who is they?
  10. HHH

HHH LE

Did the CO's turn you down as a MOD on the Forum ?
  11. The ACF you pleb.
  12. No, I do like the ACF forum. Many others have said they don't. That's why I'm asking.
  13. Indeed, I want to know the rationale behind WotW thinking, or is a hissy fit?
  14. No. I'm still in it.
  15. That figures.

Can you add a "who cares" option to the poll please?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.