The Abu Hafs al Masri Brigade

What do you think of the Abu Hafs al Masri Brigade?

• Fcuking Cnuts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fcuking Cnuts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
According to an apocryphal scholar they are following a misinterpreted doctrine, perhaps mistranslated.

Apparently they do not end up in a celestial palace with 72 virgins.

Instead they end up in a celestial prison as the hoopbitch for 72 very big blokes.

:twisted:

edited 1 time "hoopboy" replaced by "hoopbitch" because "hoopboy" implies the possibility of a "reach-around".

G

Goku

I say give them their Islamic state, free from all corrupting western influences…

…and then carpet bomb the c*nts straight to hell :twisted:

And dont for get the I cant believe its not the revolutinary brigade of Abu hafs al Masri Brigdade . all the fundementalism but only half the calories .

Should it not be " the Peoples Revolutionary Al Hafs Brigade" or the "Popular Peoples Revolutionary Al Haf Brigade" or perhaps the Popular Peoples Revolutionary Front of the Al Hafs Brigade".

You know where Im going with thsi one dont you?

I_AM_CANADIAN said:
Should it not be " the Peoples Revolutionary Al Hafs Brigade" or the "Popular Peoples Revolutionary Al Haf Brigade" or perhaps the Popular Peoples Revolutionary Front of the Al Hafs Brigade".

You know where Im going with thsi one dont you?
Splitter !

Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips. Get 'em while they're hot. They're lovely. Dromedary pretzels, only half a denar. Tuscany fried bats.

Latest Threads