The absolute worst characters on pads estates

Fibber!! No promised busload of nurses ever turned up at a mess/unit function - fact. The one from BMH Rinteln was notoriously bad at failing to turn up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Ah, you seem to forget I'm RN - all the nice girls love a sailor and all that! And it was a civvy hospital in the West Country.

And amazingly it IS true and not only did they turn up, but we'd made it a fancy dress do for some reson!

I copped off with Hiawatha..... ;)

No pictures, as cameras hadn't been invented back then, but I can do you a sketch.

cymraeg

War Hero
Ah, you seem to forget I'm RN - all the nice girls love a sailor and all that! And it was a civvy hospital in the West Country.

And amazingly it IS true and not only did they turn up, but we'd made it a fancy dress do for some reson!

No pictures, as cameras hadn't been invented back then, but I can do you a sketch.
Get drawing. Bonus points for imagination

So are Warwick Davis's
No, I think you’ll find those ladies are taller than Warwick.

Ive met Warwick, we had a long chat and see eye to eye on many things.

Depends. Dingerr holds the record when measured from hip to toes.

By about 3,600 miles or so.
I was going to mention that technicality... after I re-worked the old joke about the best pension scheme to choose for that situation (Lump sum of XXXX Pounds Sterling for each cm from top of your head to the bottom of your feet).

Yep. Why bother getting on a bus to God-knows-where when the party quite happily came to us?
That's how I met the previous Mrs Berlin_104s!! :(

Who were you dressed as?

Let's be honest, that was not a real nurses party, I reckon this is a more accurate portrayal...........just saying!

View attachment 430280
That's an old picture, not seen a nurse* wearing a dress (as opposed to tunic and trousers) since around 2010 (and that was only because the nurse in question was so huge they didn't have trousers in her size).

*technical note, I do believe that uniform to be a healthcare assistant uniform, not a nurse.

Latest Threads