The Abbotts Club

Having read, and participated, in some of the quality topics that are posted here, I am aware that there is a tendancy for these threads to be "Hijacked". I for one am guilty of this and I would like to apologise for this.

I am also aware that there is some great pi$$taking going on, but this results in another thread being hijacked.

Sooooo....I though maybe this thread could be used for such purposes. If you get bored hijacking someone's thread, why not bring it in here and let the thread continue "on Topic"??

Just a thought. Maybe CR, DD, Perevodkachikythingy, GIAO et al would like somewhere to play :)

In your own time...Go on!

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
not to mention one of our young officers having a rather lucky escape with a UVIED...
Yes.. and he swore he had checked the vehicle before leaving the Officers Mess!!!!

sounds like a cracking idea. it will never catch on.
Thanks for the vote of confidence and for giving it a try :cry:

AF1771 said:
not to mention one of our young officers having a rather lucky escape with a UVIED...
Yes.. and he swore he had checked the vehicle before leaving the Officers Mess!!!!
Maybe it was the ellusive high speed UVIED planting team that got him! You never know. Crafty little beggars they were.

By the way AF. I noticed I was not included in your first post on this thread. Does that mean I can't play?

eye_spy said:
By the way AF. I noticed I was not included in your first post on this thread. Does that mean I can't play?
Not all. You are most welcome, as is everyone else.

My fault for starting to list names, then couldn't be arrsed to go through the whole list (I gave up :? )

how is your sphincter anyway ES?

AF1771 said:
how is your sphincter anyway ES?
Intact thank you very much. Have passed CR's details to mortar platoon for when they next go on exercise. Someone tells me they won't be too far away from our Mr CR.

be afraid CR

Be very afraid

You old fart!!

if you were "22 stone when you left Derry" (to quote ES)

How fecking overweight are you now? were you flying toys with a heavy lift capability??

:):):)

AF1771 said:
Having read, and participated, in some of the quality topics that are posted here, I am aware that there is a tendancy for these threads to be "Hijacked". I for one am guilty of this and I would like to apologise for this.

I am also aware that there is some great pi$$taking going on, but this results in another thread being hijacked.

Sooooo....I though maybe this thread could be used for such purposes. If you get bored hijacking someone's thread, why not bring it in here and let the thread continue "on Topic"??

Just a thought. Maybe CR, DD, Perevodkachikythingy, GIAO et al would like somewhere to play :)

In your own time...Go on!
Good idea.

Hijacking - begin.

So, anyway, the long interrogators' course. All those years ago. Years and years and years. One of the commissioned fellow-students appeared to have henna'd hair. Anyone know his/her whereabouts now, i imagine he/she'd be quite senior now, being a Major in '91. Ooops.

feck me GIAO..how many moons ago was that..old wise one.?

must be at least DINT by now..:)

AF1771 said:
feck me GIAO..how many moons ago was that..old wise one.?

must be at least DINT by now..:)
We darksiders will explain that if you take 1991 from 2006 you end up with "15", so that's how many years ago it was :wink:

Bloody hell, I was more than halfway through my career at that point. I must be VERY old.

Yes..The Corps RSM has a special little task for you......:twisted:

i would be very surprised if the corps RSM even knew of the existence of little old me. i am merely a small, unimportant cog in a massive machine.

ok, a big fat cog. but the sentiment stands.

Ohh. Its nice to see all of you 'old timers' chatting on here. - Said with love brothers

But it did get me thinking - should all of the older generation of Darksiders and Lightsiders (analyst/Op Inters et al) be sacked to make way for the thrusting Chavs and Chavettes that now grace the Holy tarmac of Chicksands and are enlightening their first tour Bde's and Sy Sect's with their knowledge of Tu Pac and Fiddy Cent?

I mean, what can the old and wise teach them other than how to spin a good 'ol Lamp and Lightshade story? It seems that most 3 year Lance Jacks / Full screws have more Op expeience under their belts (excluding the now defunct N.I.).

My poking at the bear has finished, I await your replies :twisted:

Now surely, in the history of hi-jacking, that has to be a good stab!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W The Intelligence Cell 60
Gas Gas Gas The Intelligence Cell 0
Bad CO The Intelligence Cell 34