The Abandoned Soldier Badge

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by flyinghussar, May 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry if this has been inserted previously incase it has not pin badges of The Abandoned Soldier sculpture are now being made and available through The Abandoned Soldier web site. A portion of the cost going to the fund they are inexpensive and rather well made. I like mine... :D
  2. Any links?
  3. 8) Cheers pal
  4. fh.... stick a pic of ur abandoned soldier badge up please.

5. As requested sorry dont have anything at work ie camera that will produce a file size small enough for the site.. Will try again when I get home. But it is exactly the same depiction as on the site but not in 3d...
  6. Purchased, cheers for the heads up!
  7. Tried with phone still horrid pic but should give an idea better one a few posts on so this pic removed
  8. I've ordered mine already, not that bothered what it looks like its the story behind it thats important to me
  9. ordered mine too
  10. thank god for paypal

mine are ordered.

thanks for the heads up
  11. A slightly better image scale slightly smaller than a 2p coin

Attached Files:

• tas.jpg
      File size:
      23.5 KB
  12. Ordered mine, I almost said I will wear it wth pride, but I'm not sure that is the right sentiment.
    I'm ashamed that my country doesn't support those who make the sacrifices that our service people do and always have done.

I'm ashamed that my country has abandoned those who are in need through making the sacrifices asked of them.

I think I will stop now, I'm depressing myself. :cry: