The 99!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BiscuitsAB, Oct 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

2. Good read that. Very salient points made and its noticeable that the most extreme language in the article came from the American Religious Right.

Also something was said in there that made a light go off in my head. Islam will never be changed from the outside, it takes genuine movement from the inside the faith. If this is the first sign of that then more power to the good doctors elbow.
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

hmm...fighting for truth, justice, honor killings and death to the infidel?
  4. So its a comedy then?
  5. This guys bio has the bones of a fine dark comedy:
  6. I thought a 99 was like a 69 except she has a flake up her... sorry, wrong forum.
  7. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

a fiver says he'll have some uber-fundamentalist loony frothing at the mouth for offending his sensibilities.
  8. Good post there mate, if anything can help to stop the spread of extremism in islamic culture then i for one will support it, but this guy must spend a helluva lot of time looking over his shoulder, Rushdie to the loonies in the islamic world will seem like a pussycat compared to him.Makes you wonder though how the Saudis can present two faces to the West and get away with it? We don't need them that much, any other tribe of goat herders sponsored by the CIA will do!
  9. The large amount of oil they hold and the large amount of cash they also hold might have something to do with it.
  10. Just something I stumbled across:
  11. Did you fall over as it must be invisible....
  12. For some reason I thought this was going to be about the 1974 British lions tour to SA!!!