The 4th plinth, Trafalgar

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by thegimp, Jul 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody entered the draw for this

As far as I can see most of the participants have a charity/cause to promote, are artists or have no idea what to do when they get their hour of "Fame"

http://www.oneandother.co.uk/participants/Duncan

2. Wah shield off

Read Arrse crawl 31st July thread

Wah shield on

VH

3. Doh any link?

4. an arrser is in there (iirc) just like you, i can't be bothered doing a search on this.

5. That'll be me then

6. Well done ww, as i said, i knew someone was doing it, couldn't remember it was your good self. This is an unashamed bump for the arrse meet, can't attend that one, i'm too far North. All the best.

7. Hurrah

being a loafing c-nt i should be about at the end of the month

8. Are you still on for it?

9. Aye 3pm - 4pm timing was dam lucky having joined the secret society of plinthers, some 'artists' are really bitching about getting grave yard slots and not being able to perform to an audience and then there is me, can't draw, can't sing, can't dance, but I can I hope raise some cash and raise the profile of a good cause!

10. Are you planning to be clothed or not - if the latter see you at 1500hrs on the dot, if the former then 1555hrs!

11. Oh trust me full clothed, unless we want to be invaded by Green Peace protesters trying to refloat me! SO see you at 15:55!

12. Done!

13. Slug and MakaPaka will be there.

If anyone calls me fat, I will batter them.

14. Righto then fattie - I'll avoid doing that.