• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The 47yr old Virgin

I'd pretend to be, wine and dine her, listen to all her life stories with fake interest, take her back up to a fancy hotel room, light candles to set the mood, play some romantic music...

Then pin her down punch her in the face and arse rape her before spaffing on her face.

She'd me emotionally scarred for the rest of her pathetic ugly life.

Whiskey_60 said:
I'd pretend to be, wine and dine her, listen to all her life stories with fake interest, take her back up to a fancy hotel room, light candles to set the mood, play some romantic music...

Then pin her down punch her in the face and arse rape her before spaffing on her face.

She'd me emotinally scarred for the rest of her pathetic ugly life.
You old romantic Whiskey

There's only one thing worse than an ugly bird. An over confident ugly bird who thinks she's not ugly. I did a woman about that age (better looking I must add with a slimmer figure) and I can tell you, you just want to shave off all that grey wirey hair, it's like used Brillo.

Oh God...my eyes...my eyes...

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

No never, not with a bergan over her head, and not even with yours....

Rodney2q

PandaLOVE said:
There's only one thing worse than an ugly bird. An over confident ugly bird who thinks she's not ugly. .
No, there is worse than that....An over confident ugly bird that turns you down when your looking for that 3am "last chane of a shag"...the shame of it

She's got a pulse, been on telly, and gonna be loaded................!
Think of all those beer goggle chitty's she's gonna be earning.

Next...........!

carlbcfc said:
PandaLOVE said:
There's only one thing worse than an ugly bird. An over confident ugly bird who thinks she's not ugly. .
No, there is worse than that....An over confident ugly bird that turns you down when your looking for that 3am "last chane of a shag"...the shame of it
You're sadly correct. Don't you just want to shake them and shout down their ear, "You're an ugly pig, what's your problem"? :x

I counter it by going upto another ugly bird and asking her is she wants to dance..when she says yes i say well fuk off over there and dance while i talk to your mate.

Getting one over on the uglys makes me feel a lot better.

Whiskey_60 said:

Feck off

she is way above your league

you wouldnt stand a chance with her

carlbcfc said:
I counter it by going upto another ugly bird and asking her is she wants to dance..when she says yes i say well fuk off over there and dance while i talk to your mate.

Getting one over on the uglys makes me feel a lot better.
Are you nuts? Any bird who used to agree to a dance with me went on my Must Stalk List immediately.

hedgie said:
Whiskey_60 said:

Feck off

she is way above your league

you wouldnt stand a chance with her
I already have sound Int that her minge looks like your avatar.

Oh what a dilemma, would I do her (with her Ken Dodd looks) or do I take Slug up on her offer? Or do I indulge myself in the greatest wankfest ever by imaging her and slug going at it hammer and tongue!!!

Bang her in so many different ways she wont know if she needs a good doctor or a good lawyer.

Im up for it, anyone want sloppys?

She's obviously not been hanging around the right bars... For example, Fagends in Colchester (I believe it has changed its name in the last few years... the one in the basement near the town train station) or that nightclub just outside Catterick... she'd fit right in with the munters looking for squaddie cock and she'd probably get a shag most nights as well.

She's quite pretty compared to some of the old boots I've seen some squaddies pull. 8O

Whiskey_60 said:

This has given me a plan for next Friday night :idea:

Whiskey - you haven't patented this chat-up line have you? :twisted:

rickshaw-major said:
Whiskey_60 said:

This has given me a plan for next Friday night :idea:

Whiskey - you haven't patented this chat-up line have you? :twisted:
Nah mate, it's all yours :twisted: