The 213 Things Skippy Is Not Allowed To Do In The U.S. army

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by predatorplus, Aug 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sorry if its been done i couldnt find it so im guessing it hasnt, a friend sent me this website which had this list of '213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army'. and i think it need to become a 'list that must be done by arrse member while serving. :twisted:

2. ... I don't get it. *confused*
  3. this guy, Skippy, was in the US army, for 6 years and made this list of thinks he was told he WASN'T allowed to do while serving the US army, the website tells you more info
    did you read them all?
  4. Pred P. Know how everyone does the WAH!? Thing?

The Engrs have their own.

Youve just been NT'd.

Congratulations. You were the first, no doubt not the last..
  5. 214. must not be bit.....ever.
  6. sorry, predatorplus, I missed that, say that again.
  7. even if i have jsut been NT'd (odd people arnt you, always want to be differnt) its a funny lsit (i think it is) so i thought id share it with arrse :wink:
  8. 68. I may not line my helmet with tin foil to “Block out the space mind control lasers”.

Brilliant. I'm off to go find some tin foil.
  9. Well I've read a little bit about it on website and all I can say is I'm sure Skippy has been paraded at his gaurdroom a few times.

My own list would be better.

1) NT, you're rifle has been picked up again
    2) NT dig into the hill, eat the hill
    3) NT this is an OP packing list, DONT follow it completely, I don't want you turning up with charged barmines.
    4) NT, I sent you to photo copy a completely differant sheet of paper
    5) NT, what do you mean you've broken down in the middle lane of the M3?

10. Skippy gets my vote. Good lad.
  11. This guy must be definately be worht the admission.

56. An order to “Make my Boots black and shiny” does not involve electrical tape.

Just picture it..................................LMFAO!!!
  12. Keep a little book of 'em NT. One day you could be that Skippy!
  13. 215. I will not halt the squad with 'Clippety Clop, Squad Stop' in front of the Regimental Sergeant Major

216. then proceed to Greet him ' Alright Boss, We're here'
  14. 217. Don't take your NCO's nickname and change it by calling him 'Big C unt' ... and have him hearing you by accident.