The 15 stone babies - channel 4

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tricky1982, Dec 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On channel 4 now, what the actual fuck? Full grown adults who like to wear nappies and roll around in nurseries like infants

Weird cunts

Attached Files:

2. This could have potential for a weird sex thread.

Have you seen the furry people? They're kin great!

This video is absolutely brilliant.

They have sex wearing that.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I sometimes wonder if Hitler was on the right track with some of his ideas?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

5. I've always thoufht that what two (or more) consenting adults do in their home is fundamentally their business providing it is legal and consensual.

We all have different tastes and turn ons. But what i dont understand is how at 9am tomorrow these people are going to walk in public without thinking 'wtf have i just done?'
    • Like Like x 2
  6. He had a few good ideas. dealing with Pikeys springs to mind, as for those baby freaks, a quick run round the park in a
    carbon monoxide filled truck wouldn't come amiss. Just saying like.
  7. One good thing, they're probably not breeding.

8. Although having not grand slammed since I was 18 doesnt erase the clear memory of feeling distinctly like a 2 year old as I wallowed in my shit/piss/Sambuca laced vomit drenched pit praying to fucking God none of the family would burst in, I stuffed the lot in an old Crusader bergan and crept like a ninja to the other end of the farm and the safety of the shower.

Had to burn the bergan.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I did make the coment about the bint on the trailer which didnt make me popular with Sunray Major.
  10. Yeah, but some of his ideas were a bit shit.

Only eating veggies? That'll never catch on
  11. No wonder we smashed fuck out him, the sick, twisted, broccoli munching cunt.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Adult baby service is very expensive, much more so than the tie -me-up brigade, from providers... a mate of mine was saying.
  13. The tarts probably charge more because it's so difficult for them to keep a straight face when dealing with these very odd people.

Crikey - I just Googled "adult baby service' and there's a shit-load (or should that be nappy-load) of hits. There's nowt so queer as folk, and that's just the straight ones.
  14. Apparently its not restricted to blokes either!