ADC
Book Reviewer
1) Birds
2) Guns
3) Drugs
4) Deltics
5) Explosives
6) Custard

That's it. There are only six best things in the world.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Steak
Dogs
Chickens
Cars
Motorhomes
Emirates business class
Champagne
Disgustingly expensive hotels in Asia
Warm sunny days
Wanking.

Every fucking time you post a clip of a deltic the bloody thing's smoking more than Edward Woodward at the end of the Wicker Man. I'd put Moto Guzzi at 4, custard at 3. Drugs nowhere- that means you've only got five best things but that's pretty good for a Northerner, Scottish people have only got Ben Nevis and sock knives.

No one mentioned booze! OK, Jarrod gets close with Champagne but the earns a demerit for missing out 'geezers'. And money, lots and lots of money!

Every fucking time you post a clip of a deltic the bloody thing's smoking more than Edward Woodward at the end of the Wicker Man. I'd put Moto Guzzi at 4, custard at 3. Drugs nowhere- that means you've only got five best things but that's pretty good for a Northerner, Scottish people have only got Ben Nevis and sock knives.
Deep fried Mars Bars

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Tandori Chicken Tikka
Laphroiag
Port
Taxis
Brinkhoff's No 1
Chicken Dopazia
Women
Football
Chicken Puri
Family Guy

Rugby
Beer
Women that I'm not married to.
Foreign travel
Sleeping
Reading
Skiving
Skiing
Tartiflette
Diving
Curry/pies/bacon and anything that I can't eat cos I'm starting to wheeze a bit.

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
in semi-particular order -

Dogs
Horses
Tea
Motorcycles
Over/Under Shotguns
Guinness
Klepper folding kayaks
Bi-planes
Spike Milligan
Bagpipes

1. Kew Gardens
2. Linn Sondek
3. Moto Guzzi 850 T3 Le Mons
4. The medals I borrowed from my RSM
5. Red wine
6. Blow jobs
7. Forbidden Planet
8. Pink Floyd.
9. Being a Dad.
10. Floccinaucinihilipilification ( I'm talking about you lot, you thick cunts)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tandori Chicken Tikka
Laphroiag
Port
Brinkhoff's No 1
Chicken Dopazia
Chicken Puri
Food groups and so, essential. Doesn't count. Besides, jarrod listed food groups and he is a full-on sex pervert. Is that what you want your children to look up to?

Tanqueray
Laphroiag
Morgans Spiced
Stolly
Pol Roger
Bass
Remy Martin
Herforder
Benedictine & Vermouth
A packet of cheese & onion crisps

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Shit, forgot 'Fritters'

Remove Taxis replace with 'Fritters'.
You cannot just march in here and replace taxis with fritters. It is wrong on so many levels. Taxis are essential transport and so do not count. Fritters are nice but custard would punch their fucking lights out.

Can we be focused?

BB, the T3 had the same Tonti frame, the same basic 844cc round barrelled lump but was a tourer with smaller carbs and valves, lower compression and quieter silencers. Then there are the undrilled discs, spoked wheels and different tank, seat, mudguards and side panels to the Le Mans MK1 & 2. I used to have a T3 and apart from a dodgy alternator was a nice bike, many prefer the T3's under-stressed motor.

1. Stealing money off pool tables

2. Picking women up by their cunts

3. Otters

Everything else involves my cock or mouth in some way and are therefore essential to life and not worthy of inclusion on a list.