Thats why were CHAMPIONS!!!

#1
What a way to win the premiership. Im sure the abuse will follow, but for now I will bask in the glory of back to back wins

He's here, he's there, he's every F*&king where, Joe Cole, Joe Cole....

:lol: :D :wink: :lol: :D :wink: :lol: :D :wink:
 
#2
Yeah well done Chelski.....jeez West Ham would be champions if we had your dosh....not difficult.
Shame you can't get past the Champions League Semis eh??
Stick your blue flag up your arse lol
Hey.....aint got a cup final ticket going spare have yer seeing as though you're not there?!
 
#4
Its not about the money though is it (although it helps) Mourinho has just one his FOURTH back to back title. Cant argue with that. Besides West Ham can claim some of the credit. If it wasnt for their youth policy, most of the premiership would be without quality players
 
#6
Yeah I must say I agree to some degree, somehow I just can't warm to Chelski though. Wasn't the same when Ranieri was there, had a lot of time for him.
I miss hating Manure more than any other team!! lol
Seriously though, congratulations.
 
#7
At least it wasn't the scum hey.

You'd still like to think that the Chelsea faithful would be a little more gracious in victory though.
 
#9
speckygeek said:
At least it wasn't the scum hey.

You'd still like to think that the Chelsea faithful would be a little more gracious in victory though.
we are gracious. People dont give Mourinho or chelsea the credit they deserve thats all
 
#10
drain_sniffer said:
we are gracious. People dont give Mourinho or chelsea the credit they deserve thats all
No your not, Morinho is an excellent manager no denying that, but maybe he should take the blame for his losses for a change. As for the faithful blues, just remember when you underachieved at everything before you rant about being the greatest.

As for the team, money may buy the players but Morinho has got them as a working unit.

Still better than the scum and that jock strap in charge of them. :wink:
 
#11
It's a shame that with all that money Mourinho doesn't turn out a team that plays attractive football.

Won the title (well done) but made no friends through the way they play or the way the manager behaves. Still, we could use Chelski's diving coach for the Olympic swimming team I guess.

Money obviously can buy titles but doesn't run to friends it seems.

On a bright note Tamworth looks like they've escaped the drop thanks to Canvey's dropping out.

P

postscript - it's amazing how, according to Mourinho, the best team always loses when it comes to Champion's League, FA Cup, etc. Can't ever see the day when Chelsea will keep the cup like Liverpool. Nearly made me wish I supported them - but not enough to desert my team.
 
#12
Well what a fantastic team Chealsea FC are. 3 (three) league titles in 101 years.

Bore off.

Money + bestplayers (usually) = titles.

Well done in the FA cup (you really showed West Ham who is the best) and Champions league.
 
#13
DodgerH said:
You can have all the dosh in the world.....still got to be done on the pitch.



Come on you Blues :D
You could do with spending some of that dosh on the pitch. Accrington Stanleys is in better nick.
 
#14
Well done my Chelsea.. Serious Q though. Can you seriously see Mourhinio still being at gods club next year if he don,t bag some euro silverware ? I know for a fact if I was Rom & had just spent that amount of dosh. I,d want world domination in a season or 2 !!! Mourhinio is a superb manager but Red Rom is ruthless, you dont amass a 5 billion (?) personal fourtune being a bloody nice bloke.

LT.
 
#15
And now talk of spending up to 60M for Tevez from Corinthians.

Lost the blessed plot I reckon - gone from a sport to something that's outrageous when you put it into perspective, especially when you consider that the majority of the muppets on the terraces wouldn't earn their beloved's annual wage in a lifetime! That's before we get onto those dying for want of 50p's worth of medicine, clean water and the like. To rich for my stomach.

P

ps. is it really as many as three titles in 101 years?
 
#16
The trouble is that when chelsea get interested in a player, the club always puts on another 5-10mil. As to you, yes sir, I agree that money does help, but its mourinho thats won the title (look at Porto). We dont always play the most attractive football, but when we are playing badly we can still scrape a 1-0, and thats what wins you trophies. I still think that we dont have the bottle for the big time games (Barca in Champs league and Liverpool in FA cup), but I am sure that it will come with time.
 
#17
Nonsense. You could put my gran in charge of Chel$ea, give her that budget, and she'd win them the league. AND she's dead.

Chelsea have, basically, reduced the best league in the world to a farce. Let's face it: when one team can buy ANYONE, it isn't a competition anymore - it's a formality. Claiming that winning the Portuguese league has any relevance on a coach's standing in the Premiership is like claiming that whipping a donkey to win the derby on Blackpool Pleasure Beach provides a credible pedigree for winning the Grand National - it's nonsense. Mourinho has bought the league title and talent has nothing, not a jot to do with it.

They should just scrap the Premiership next season, accept a £200million cheque from Chelsea, and give them the title. That's basically what happened for the last two seasons, and it would save everyone from sitting through a lot of long-ball bollocks. (and for the record, I'm a neutral football fan).
 
#18
I'm not worried. We will have our cups back next season. The only place Chelski are any better than Man U is in Midfield and fergie will sort that out this summer. We were pretty crap most of this season but when we got back on top form we pulled it back quite well.

If Utd iron out a few glitches, chelski and their money will be nowhere to be seen.

keep the trophy polished for us lads.
 
#19
Arfur said:
Nonsense. You could put my gran in charge of Chel$ea, give her that budget, and she'd win them the league. AND she's dead.

Chelsea have, basically, reduced the best league in the world to a farce. Let's face it: when one team can buy ANYONE, it isn't a competition anymore - it's a formality. Claiming that winning the Portuguese league has any relevance on a coach's standing in the Premiership is like claiming that whipping a donkey to win the derby on Blackpool Pleasure Beach provides a credible pedigree for winning the Grand National - it's nonsense. Mourinho has bought the league title and talent has nothing, not a jot to do with it.

They should just scrap the Premiership next season, accept a £200million cheque from Chelsea, and give them the title. That's basically what happened for the last two seasons, and it would save everyone from sitting through a lot of long-ball balls. (and for the record, I'm a neutral football fan).
That is the bigest load of sh*t I have ever seen written on arrse
 
#20
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££----- thats why you're champions.... :wink:
 

Latest Threads

New Posts