That's us fucked, then...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Cold_Collation, Apr 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

2. I believe him, a fortune teller told me this would happen

3. Not perpetual motion and cold fusion as well? They are slipping up.
  4. It ******* well works, their entire society has already been sent back into the middle ages!
    • Like Like x 35
  5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Very true! Except that in the middle ages Persia was a relatively nice and cultured neck of the woods, unlike today.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Did they call it the Flux Capasitor?

Lets hope there are no lightning storms over the next few days otherwise tomorrow morning i'll wake up and my wife would have turned into a stealth bomber overnight!
  7. Can I have my Cold War back then?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It's just another useless shitty 2 dollar app.
  9. I read about that in tomorrow's Telegraph
    • Like Like x 9
  10. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

That was today's fish and chip wrappers. Oh, wait...
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Well i think he is right being careful about releasing it. He obviously used the machine himself and saw that the Chinese were going to produce it in millions overnight, very clever. I wonder if it told him when it will be safe to produce it so that the Chinese don't produce it, i wonder if he knows when N Korea are going to launch that missile on China to destroy their manufacturing capability and he is waiting until then to release it. it all makes perfect sense really. Either that or he is just a ****.
  12. If he then tells the North Koreans to launch their missile(s) against China thus destroying their capability to mass produce his machine then, ipso facto, his original prediction of the Chinese stealing his idea and being able to mass produce it is incorrect. I therefore concur; a cnut. He hasn't really thought this one through.

On the other hand I like the basics of his idea. There are enough gullible twats round here that I reckon I could shift a few. A bit of work in the weekend with a small suitcase, guts of an iPad and some flashy LEDs should do the trick.
  13. just call it ORAC.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Great scott!
    • Like Like x 1