Thats the last time I fly Club Class

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by B_AND_T, Mar 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

2. Some people will do anything for an upgrade.

3. Once got an upgrade to First Class on BA but only to look after a patient and stowaway ;) on the flight :meditate: .

4. They could have stuck her in one of the overhead luggage bins, they're never full in first anyway, and she's not going to care, because she's brown bread.

5. Four grand for an airseat? I think I'm dreaming as well.

6. Er, just throwing this one out there. How about instead of stuffing the dead body in to a chair, and wedging cushions in to hold it up, you wrap it up (but leave the air hole free) and put it in the hold. It was on a 747 FFS not a little Cessna or 727.

Even on a smaller airliner, I feel pretty sure there would ahve been somewhere more suitable to put the body. In one of the bogs for example, so people don't have to look at it, and it has some chance of not being gawked at by everyone.

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Or pour a couple of minatures over her and just say she's had to much and is sleeping it off.

8. Like that one B_AND_T.

As they carried her up the aisle did any one shout "Did anyone else have the fish?"

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

A passenger complains that he woke up with a stiff. Happens to me every morning!

10. No need for the kiss of life then?

11. And I'm NOT offering!

12. Doesn't sound very hygienic

13. If there was enough room up in first class (and at £4,000 a seat why wouldn't there be) for the whole family to come up, howabout laying her out across several seats? Then covering her with a blanket?

After a while, you could dress her in the pilots rig, carry her aft, asking "does anyone know how to fly a plane?". Providing no one saw her croak to start with, of course.

14. I bet he needed a stiff drink afterwards too.

15. Still she was ok at dead reckoning.