thats sos combat programme on channel 5?

hey guys, anyone know what that programme was called on channel 5 that had celebrities doing field drills etc?

combat sos or something?

Aimz xx

oldbaldy

LE
the_Bat said:
And, why are you asking in this forum?
why not? i just wanted to watch it cos i never did watch it. nothing wrong with that is there? just because someone else thinks its shit doesnt mean i cant watch it or be judged for watching it!

He was just asking why it was posted in this particular News forum - would probably be better posted in the NAAFI or something. No one was having a go at you. Wouldn't bother watching it though DM as it truly was rubbish.

Cowhead said:
He was just asking why it was posted in this particular News forum - would probably be better posted in the NAAFI or something. No one was having a go at you. Wouldn't bother watching it though DM as it truly was rubbish.
ah oops sorry.

Danger_monkey said:
the_Bat said:
And, why are you asking in this forum?
why not? i just wanted to watch it cos i never did watch it. nothing wrong with that is there? just because someone else thinks its s*** doesnt mean i cant watch it or be judged for watching it!
Again, sorry for misreading earlier, had had a bad day.

captain_carnage said:
its on bravo cahnnel 124
Thankyou, I knew Id seen it advertised somewhere on sky!

Cheers,

Aimz x

What are you lot on about! It's just like the real S.A.S
They were wearing black and i heard someone done a bit of abseiling. Sounds great to me, don't know why i missed it, anyone got a video of it?

Vigilante said:
What are you lot on about! It's just like the real S.A.S
They were wearing black and i heard someone done a bit of abseiling. Sounds great to me, don't know why i missed it, anyone got a video of it?
its on bravo at 9:30 every night this week. its shocking! spose its good entertainment for non army folk.