Thats me!

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by RoyalEngineers, Jul 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay, firstly i'd just like to thank everyone for the advice you've all given me, the words of wisdom you have shed and the setting straight you have done.

I know understand fully what I want to do now, pretty much, and i've had enough of this theoretical stuff to last a lifetime :)

So this is a turrah, i'll still check this and stuff occasionally but now I want to take a break and just crack on, rather than aimlessly reading a forum :p

Anyway, thanks again, for putting up with me as an idiot, and for advising me.

I'll keep you notified when something SIGNIFICANT happens with regards to my Army Career (to be or not to be).

Thanks again,
    RE.

P.S. I'll be back ;)

2. good luck pal, i am jealous of you !!

3. Crack on youngun, all the best to you for the future. I hope you join the CORPS as it is the best, and it will set up up for the rest of your life.

Let us know when you have signed on the dotted line so we can welcome you to the family of the Corp of Royal Engineers

4. Good luck young un wish i could have my time again. As already said let us know how you getting on. Sappers best there is.

5. all the best.

do not veer away from the corps.

6. Go for it lad !!!

Nil Illegitimate desperandim (Forgive the spelling)

(Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down)

Just smile and say "Yes Corporal"