That's me F@cked then!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Right you bunch of obnoxious twats I need your help.

After consuming a rather large amount of Brandy I agreed to a charity fundraising thingy.

I intend to walk the Fosse Way (Exeter to Lincoln) in October in aid of 3 worthy causes. Muscular Dystrophy, HfH and a war grave which needs some attention.

Having never done anything like this before any advice on organising this would be appreciated.

Oh and I am walking this on my lonesome.

Cheers peeps!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
You can't even walk across the road without medical attention!

You need help on how to walk the Fosse Way?

It's exactly the same as walking from work to your car or the cookhouse to your office, just slightly longer.

If the Romans can do it I am sure you will piss it,,,,,,

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Take some sandwiches, a flask of tea and a map. Sorted.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ha Ha funny *******.

Campsites, admin support, pubs! That sort of stuff.

How far is this strollathon? Have you set up something we can pop dosh into? Are there going to be pictures of women with their boobs and clunges out?

Is the map to be used as a tablecloth for a picnic?
Once it's fabloned, it can be used as a table-cloth, a raincoat, a parasol and even as a sail on windy days. Useful thing is a fabloned map. It will also have symbols showing camp-sites, pubs and useful places to meet the back-up bus and admin team of nurses.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
182 Miles - you may need more than 1 pack of sandwiches!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
How far is this strollathon? Have you set up something we can pop dosh into? Are there going to be pictures of women with their boobs and clunges out?
It's 231 miles and have no clue about Just Giving etc.