Thats ASDA Price!!! :D

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Punk_trooper, Sep 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought this might give some people a laugh :D

Shop worker 'licked food on sale'

Asda said it has reported the footage to police
    Police are to investigate an allegation that a former supermarket worker was caught on camera licking a raw chicken before putting it back on the shelf.

Full story
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Fucking civvies cant do anything right! he should have fucked it in the neck hole and put it back on the shelf with a label stating "comes with basting sauce"
  3. Many, many years ago I worked for three days in the Blast Chill Dep't of a major chicken supplier.

I was warned at the interview that I'd be working with some complete biffs, and asked if I still wanted to job.

On day three I saw a workmate do just that!! Put me off chicken for a very long time.
  4. whilst working at Sainsburys, one of my friends got sacked for taking chocolate bars off the shelf, eating half, then re-gluing the packet opening and putting it back on the shelf.

Another mate used to bake baguettes, having shoved them somewhere brown.

And one day I worked in the cafeteria there, and the cooks used to spit in the food, mix some of yesterdays scraps into the mix, all sorts. Was honestly the biggest H&S cockup I've ever seen.

If anybody watched the BBC watchdog where the Sainsburys took out of date meat, cut the crap off, and put it back on the shelf / took really out of date steak and minced it for sale / lied on the fridge temperature sheets etc etc... THAT WAS MY PLACE!

5. Not as good as biffing a bit of raw liver wedged in a warm radiator.
  6. It doesn't stop there, I used to work for a printers inside a big supermarkets head office. One of there stores burnt down and took half the Matalan store next door with it.

Matalan took them to court claiming they hadn't followed H&S precautions, when a copy of the fire safety book was demanded, we were asked to print out a copy and "ammend the details" so that it covered the date of the fire.

I have also seen photo's from store inspections which show mouse droppings in the fridges and open drains in the food prep areas... nice.
  7. Jesus!! its all coming out now aint it!! you watch the daily mirror quoting the arrse website whilst outing various supermarkets in a new wave of tabloid scandal!!! lol
  8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Judging by that I suspect ASDA are going to very publicly nail this guy to the wall. I predict a large disturbance in his life :)