That'll teach you to try and defect

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-cheats-registered-vote-time-two-decades.html

Want to vote? Then pay your taxes.

Though I would think that most of those that they might find will probably not be able to pay. So would they take the tax back out of any benefits they may get?

Which is an odd state of affairs, give them money so they can give it back to you?
Is it worth the extra costs to find and investigate?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Karma!

I'd love to see the demographic of those newly registered non tax payers.
I'm willing to put a shilling on the majority being Yes voters.

They can take comfort in the fact that after Hollyrood gets its new powers, it won't be the Westminster bully boys that come knocking.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'd love to see the demographic of those newly registered non tax payers.
I'm willing to put a shilling on the majority being Yes voters.

They can take comfort in the fact that after Hollyrood gets its new powers, it won't be the Westminster bully boys that come knocking.
I hope Salmond is one of them.

"Excuse me old chaps. Thanks for your jolly little jape on returning to the days of Wallace. We did warn you now kindly pay up or we will tan your arses red from a spanking and, no, blue face paint will not save you. You can lose your vote and we'll TAKE OUR TAXES." (Last bit obviously delivered a la Mel Gibson for maximum affrontery)

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I like the irony in this.

upload_2014-9-30_15-41-21.png

Is this one of the rare occasions you are allowed to put up pictures of drowning men on arrse?

Sod it, have a squadron of roflcopters

roflapache-500.jpg

roflapache-500.jpg
roflapache-500.jpg
roflapache-500.jpg
roflapache-500.jpg
roflapache-500.jpg
roflapache-500.jpg

Want to vote? Then pay your taxes.
Not all of them did want to vote.
Council chiefs believe some were returning to the electoral roll for the first time in a quarter of a century, after dropping off in a bid to avoid paying poll tax.
That's an awful lot of elections. Including some where supposedly it was only Scottish MPs got Labour into power... :wink:

Was just talking about this today. There were a few hundred yes voters protesting outside Holyrood the other day. Apparently they will be causing civil disobedience until Westminster deem it too much effort to want to govern Scotland. So send out the police with a DSS rep. Find out which of the protesters are unemployed / drawing benefits, and stop their benefits until they get a job or grow the **** up, the...(check which forum I'm in)...utter yes voting, scummy cnuts!

Great idea... twenty quid says collecting it will be farmed out to Crapita or some similar outfit, on a contract so badly-written that the costs will be significantly higher than any monies recovered.

Great idea... twenty quid says collecting it will be farmed out to Crapita or some similar outfit, on a contract so badly-written that the costs will be significantly higher than any monies recovered.
As long as the porridge wogs are organising it and the costs are coming out of their pockets, I can't see a down side. Might even be a bit of scope for a few blue (saltaire) on blue (saltaire) punch ups.

Did you see what I did there?

Latest Threads