• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

That'll teach her

This morning whilst at the supermaket a trollop pushed in front of me and her trolley stubbed my toe.

She apologised and moved out of the way saying she simply hadn't seen me.... she did seem genuinley apologetic but something inside me just couldn't forgive her.

Did I go to far or was I justified

Regards MDN @ Broadmoor
:D :D :D

Toonie said:
8O Odd norks :roll:

but hey, whats going on behind... puncturing the hoop? :twisted:
:twisted:You're displaying a un/healthy interest in her hoop Toons. IS there something you'd like to tell me?

MDN did you remember to cover her with Swarfega with that hand full of ground glass added in before wrapping her up?
:twisted:

Toonie said:
8O Odd norks :roll:
I was thinking razor sharp nipples to have cut through the cling film.

MDN I think you are totally justified in the punishment given, I just hope you had the good grace to do it in the middle of the supermarket to teach all the other gung-ho trolley driving, ankle slashing, apologising mumbling, shunts a lesson in manners.

Next time can you do one of these crusty old snot/soup covered, grey haired, line jumping, grave dodging grippers to teach that group of social misfits a lesson as well?

Beebs :evil:

and yes I have just been shopping!

let her off far to easy...I would have sawed off her nips with a rusty butter knife and then forced her to have a go with Corporal

Would be more than a titter if Aunty had been with him me dears. Bet you sold her a mobile or three in the process MDN eh :lol:
If anyone wants advice on how to p i s s off other shoppers in a supermarket, especially the ones with four kids tied to the fish counter with silly string and a packet of fish hooks... :wink: I am, possibly, the best to advise .... :D :D

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Did I go to far or was I justified
Where's the crocodile clips for the nipples?

Did you lick her bap jam after?

P.S. how could she stubb your toe when you have a club foot on the left leg and a heavy duty caster style wheel on the right ?

cait said:
P.S. how could she stubb your toe when you have a club foot on the left leg and a heavy duty caster style wheel on the right ?
My built up shoes are rather fashionable pony skin open toed polio boots.

The caster isn't just a caster its a 'Titanium urban rotator' and can only be seen on Steven Hawkins sports deluxe mong chariot.

I didn't lick her bap jam, as I sliced off her norks and posted them to her chocolate covered feral kids. :D

Latest Threads