Thatll teach her.............literally.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Banker, Feb 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the BBC:

"A US soldier has been charged with assault after allegedly waterboarding his four-year-old daughter, police in the state of Washington have said.

Sgt Joshua Tabor dunked the girl's head in a sink full of water for not reciting the alphabet, police in the town of Yelm said.

Waterboarding is an interrogation technique that simulates drowning and has been banned as torture by the US.

Sgt Tabor is a helicopter repairer who served in Iraq from 2007-08.

Yelm police chief Todd Stancil said Sgt Tabor was arrested on 31 January.

Officers were called after Sgt Tabor was seen walking around his neighbourhood holding a Kevlar helmet and threatening to break windows, the police chief added.

The girl was then found hiding in a locked bathroom in the soldier's home, Mr Stancil said on Monday.

Sgt Tabor posted bail of $10,000 (£6,400) on Monday and has been confined to barracks at his base in Washington state."
  2. PC gone mad.
  3. Double Post
  4. A Dirty Stinking BAT, no less!
    I've noticed though, when it's something bad, we're called 'repairers' or 'fitters', when it's something good it has the words 'technician', 'complex' and 'awesome'.
    My personal favourites are 'airborne vehicle mechanic', and 'twat'.
  5. What they fail to mention is that she confessed to belonging to Al Qaeda and plotting the downfall of the western democratic foretold in prophecy.
  6. I hope the US authorities have taken firm punitive action and extraordinarily rendered the offending 4 year old!
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It was a miscarriage of justice.

She WAS reciting the alphabet, but he couldn't hear her because the bubbles were distorting her speech.