Thatcher passes away (but not really)

It is with great regret that I announce the passing of Thatcher...

Thatcher death

A brief message about a felled feline really caused the fur to fly this week, prompting erroneous rumours about the demise of no less than Margaret Thatcher.

The brouhaha at a gala Toronto tribute to Canada's military is a cautionary tale about how modern instant messaging and good old-fashioned gossip can combine to shake things up at even the highest levels.

Some 1,700 luminaries, including Prime Minister Stephen Harper, were in the middle of dinner Tuesday night when smart phones throughout the room began to buzz with the news: “Lady Thatcher has passed away.”

Dinner chatter abruptly veered to expressions of shock and reminiscences of Margaret Thatcher, the 84-year-old former British prime minister, as news of her apparent passing spread like wildfire....
There's more on the link, but don't want to infringe copyright...

Booty said:
I think your thread title is in poor taste.
I reckon it's in excellent taste and it's just a shame it's only a moggie and not the horrible old cow herself. :)

MsG

Bugsy said:
Booty said:
I reckon it's in excellent taste and it's just a shame it's only a moggie and not the horrible old cow herself. :)

MsG
I know some people had there issues with her but at least she had a set of bollcoks, I would have her a PM anyday than that cnut Brown

mark3536 said:
Bugsy said:
Booty said:

MsG
I know some people had there issues with her but at least she had a set of bollcoks, I would have her a PM anyday than that cnut Brown
Well, I'm not sure about having her as PM again, since she managed to seriously fück up the whole of the UK, but I'd agree that even the fückin' dead moggie would be better than your man Broon.

MsG

Bugsy said:
mark3536 said:
Bugsy said:
Booty said:

MsG
Well, I'm not sure about having her as PM again, since she managed to seriously fück up the whole of the UK, but I'd agree that even the fückin' dead moggie would be better than your man Broon.

MsG
At least the country was in better shape than it is under Liarbour. ;)

The_Highway_Man said:
At least the country was in better shape than it is under Liarbour. ;)
Drowning in goatshit is better than drowning in sheepshit?

Personally, I'd prefer a wider choice which includes something a bit more hygienic myself, but I suppose it takes all sorts.