That Wedding

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have we started a Wedding Present list yet?

I have a George at Asda £10 voucher I could put into the pot.

2. Coming to an Arrse near you soon, the thread: "Will we get a medal for the Royal Wedding" followed by "I brought mine from Bigbury mint" :)

3. Do they get backdated to Charlies first one and Andy's

4. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I can imagine the scenes today as various Guards types gear up to putting on the parade of their career.

GOC London district summons the GSM:

GOC: Ah! GSM need you to get on with the nitty gritty details of this Royal wedding. Don't expect you to do it all yerself, I want you to co-ordinate with Gwok here, he's some sort of fashion wallah and that's very important these days, you two will be working closly together.

GSM: (sotto) grrrrrr.

Gwok: Oh, girl friend we're going to get on so well together, I love a wedding. Now first you, scarlet's not really your colour, clashes with your complexion, I see you more in aquamarine, and as its a wedding all those lovely boys on the street should be in lilac. Oh and accessories, we'll put some real bling on your chest...

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I won't be watching, unless there is a chance she will get her clout out.

I hope Harry gets to organise the stag do.

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Entertaining ones!

7. Gwok has already done Thailands Royal Guard.

[​IMG]

8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Oh girlfriend, a white tunic with grey slacks what were you thinking? You look like Herman Goering...

9. Already, every Brown nose, Arrse licker and sycophant has crawled out of the woodwork, set themselves up as an 'expert Royal watcher' and is commenting and giving advice to the happy couple - and this is only the start of it. FFS, the bloody thing was only announced yesterday!

10. Dare I say it, sounds like another job for the Gobblers.

11. I am hoping that they get the dress from her Ma and Pa's website:

Please enable your cookies

There is no way that would fit her properly and you would definitely get to see her rat when she kneels down to take the blessing.

Also a good way of checking if she did actually give up her ring to get the crown. My bet is that it will be like looking into the dartford tunnel covered in pink crinoline.

12. Blimey have you got a thing about Grens or what?! Were we mean and nasty to you at some stage..? Shag your missus?

13. A little bit of very sound advice

WEAR YOUR BLOODY SEAT BELT'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Not especially. I even have a couple of gobbler mates.

Just for you, I shall switch fire to the Anglian's. Another distasteful mob.

15. May i ask why? Not that i disagree, you understand. Just interested in YOUR reasons.