That Was Quick

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Is that a new sexual perversion?..........or have I had a sheltered life?

Luckily I had left a tab open whilst typing a response.

Your brain is always going. It’s estimated you say 300 to 1,000 words to yourself per minute. Hell, boys! those words need to be positive.

Picture the god damn scene you’re underwater with SCUBA gear. An instructor suddenly swims up behind you. He yanks the regulator out of your mouth. You can’t breathe. Then he ties your oxygen lines in a knot.

Your brain starts screaming, “YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.” But you have to keep cool, stay underwater and follow procedure to get your gear back in working order so you can breathe again.

And this happens over and over — for 20 minutes. Welcome to the dreaded “pool comp” section of SEAL qualification.
You get 4 attempts. Why? Because you need them. Only one in five guys can do it the first time out.

The danger here is panic. And SEALs are not allowed to panic . . . even when they cannot breathe. They must think positive to keep calm and pass “pool comp.” Stay positive!

Your brain is always going. It’s estimated you say 300 to 1,000 words to yourself per minute. Hell, boys! those words need to be positive.

Picture the god damn scene you’re underwater with SCUBA gear. An instructor suddenly swims up behind you. He yanks the regulator out of your mouth. You can’t breathe. Then he ties your oxygen lines in a knot.

Your brain starts screaming, “YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.” But you have to keep cool, stay underwater and follow procedure to get your gear back in working order so you can breathe again.

And this happens over and over — for 20 minutes. Welcome to the dreaded “pool comp” section of SEAL qualification.
You get 4 attempts. Why? Because you need them. Only one in five guys can do it the first time out.

The danger here is panic. And SEALs are not allowed to panic . . . even when they cannot breathe. They must think positive to keep calm and pass “pool comp.” Stay positive!
That's feck all compared to nicking TWO sausages off the hotplate and concealing them under the beans.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Truly a fascinating insight etc etc etc

Are you sure this isn't just Chinese spam for anti ageing cream or summat?

Handily, I still have the picture I appended to the first thread...
8C828BFD-B14C-4389-A711-A1888DC060D1.jpeg

That's feck all compared to nicking TWO sausages off the hotplate and concealing them under the beans.
Them? The trick is to hide one of them and the other being in plain sight.

Would be far easier hiding one of THEM under the beans than two sausages

Them? The trick is to hide one of them and the other being in plain sight.

Would be far easier hiding one of THEM under the beans than two sausages
How do ya know whether Old Stab didn't have one in plain sight? Stabby stabbed himself in the foot by admitting the crime of stealing two military sausages, which is, by the by, a treasonous offence not covered by the Statue of Limitations, OS will be a goner as soon @Provost sees it.

How do ya know whether Old Stab didn't have one in plain sight? Stabby stabbed himself in the foot by admitting the crime of stealing two military sausages, which is, by the by, a treasonous offence not covered by the Statue of Limitations, OS will be a goner as soon @Provost sees it.
Actually you are right, the greedy fat cunt had one in plain sight and two under the beans, hang 'im.

Latest Threads