That TRob51 thread- Boxing Day madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no links to a sock. He's posting from where he says he's posting from, so you may want to rethink that.

I'll be locking the thread before tomorrow though, and cracking the ban hammer, its just a bit of festive fun before he tumbles into my beartrap...
Just out of interest, what has he done that is ban worthy? If being a fighty internet alkie is worthy of a ban, then Arrse will be deserted.

TRob51

Old-Salt
I came one here to poke fun at a bluffer. It backfired and I became the joke. Bit of harmless fun was had and this thread has been hilarious. Merry Christmas to all and happy New Years. All the best lads

RangdoOfArg

LE
Book Reviewer
I came one here to poke fun at a bluffer. It backfired and I became the joke. Bit of harmless fun was had and this thread has been hilarious. Merry Christmas to all and happy New Years. All the best lads
It’s back!

ste14w

MIA
To be fair we all get a bit of a verbal kicking when we first post.
Some of them are just beastly.

They almost made me cry.

Here l was about to invite you over for a drink, another shitë boxing day, thanks a lot fella.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just out of interest, what has he done that is ban worthy? If being a fighty internet alkie is worthy of a ban, then Arrse will be deserted.
Not bothered about his fabled Irish cobble fighting attitude. Nor is anybody else here.

He hasn't fallen into the trap just yet, the trap that all newcomers who think they can abuse a moderator with impunity eventually fall into.

It's in the mods double secret handbook. Rule 3a if that helps.

ste14w

MIA
Fruit juice out mate. D Sqn boys don’t cry.
Not in front of those girls.
That's fair do's, Mr. R of A, but you weren't there man...one of them shouted at me, IN CAPITAL LETTERS, saying I was a sprog cos I hadn't served as long as him.
It didn't break me, but I think I managed to log off before he could see my bottom lip was about to tremble.

That was close, but it helped make me the man I am now.

See, every cloud, and all that.

That's fair do's, Mr. R of A, but you weren't there man...one of them shouted at me, IN CAPITAL LETTERS, saying I was a sprog cos I hadn't served as long as him.
It didn't break me, but I think I managed to log off before he could see my bottom lip was about to tremble.

That was close, but it helped make me the man I am now.

See, every cloud, and all that.
Good man, yourself :salut: Mad Skillz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads