That TRob51 thread- Boxing Day madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRob51

Old-Salt
Hi all, Looking for some informed opinions and guidance here. My sister is on Tinder and shock horror she’s met someone who I think is a bit of a whopper. So she goes on a date and ends in a bar where me and my mates are having a drink. It’s important probably to point out we are in Ballymoney. Pretty prod but still not normal to shout about being in the forces in a crowded bar. We get chatting to this lad and literally within twenty mins he drops into conversation that he is former Royal Military Police and now “works with” the SBS. We nearly spat our drinks out. But then proceeded to tell a few tales about it. 99.99% sure he is bluffing. But here are the “facts” I need you lot to unpack. He says he lives in Limavady. So I’m guessing he isn’t commuting? He said he is just back from Afghanistan but didn’t this wind up. He also said that he parachuted into Kosovo and broke his leg and that’s how he ended up not on “active operations” but instead is much more into the ops planning for them.
I want to name and shame the bluffer. He has sent my sister pictures of him in his SBS lid which if I have permission I’ll plaster here. The guy is definitely a fraud.

Last edited:

Boxy

GCM
By SBS lid I assume you mean the standard green marine beret?

Hi all, Looking for some informed opinions and guidance here. My sister is on Tinder and shock horror she’s met someone who I think is a bit of a whopper. Firstly it’s important probably to point out we are in Ballymoney. So she goes on a date and ends in a bar where me and my mates are having a drink. We get chatting to this lad and literally within twenty mins he drops into conversation that he is former Royal Military Police and now “works with” the SBS. We nearly spat our drinks out. But then proceeded to tell a few tales about it. 99.99% sure he is bluffing. But here are the “facts” I need you lot to unpack. He says he lives in Limavady. So I’m guessing he isn’t commuting? He said he is just back from Afghanistan but didn’t this wind up . I want to name and shame the bluffer. He has sent my sister pictures of him in his SBS lid which if I have permission I’ll plaster here.
Make sure you black nasty part of his grid.

Hi all, Looking for some informed opinions and guidance here. My sister is on Tinder and shock horror she’s met someone who I think is a bit of a whopper. Firstly it’s important probably to point out we are in Ballymoney. So she goes on a date and ends in a bar where me and my mates are having a drink. We get chatting to this lad and literally within twenty mins he drops into conversation that he is former Royal Military Police and now “works with” the SBS. We nearly spat our drinks out. But then proceeded to tell a few tales about it. 99.99% sure he is bluffing. But here are the “facts” I need you lot to unpack. He says he lives in Limavady. So I’m guessing he isn’t commuting? He said he is just back from Afghanistan but didn’t this wind up . I want to name and shame the bluffer. He has sent my sister pictures of him in his SBS lid which if I have permission I’ll plaster here.
Take his manhood in your mouth just as he exits your sister.

If you're able to fellate him to completion before he eats your face, he's a filthy lying rotter.

I’ve never served in the armed forces or been to Northern Ireland but it does seem odd to brag about stuff like that in a pub in Country Antrim.

I should like to remind the other posters on this thread to keep their smart arsed comments to themselves until we have seen a picture of the OPs sister, preferably with her norks out.

Hi all, Looking for some informed opinions and guidance here. My sister is on Tinder and shock horror she’s met someone who I think is a bit of a whopper. So she goes on a date and ends in a bar where me and my mates are having a drink. It’s important probably to point out we are in Ballymoney. Pretty prod but still not normal to shout about being in the forces in a crowded bar. We get chatting to this lad and literally within twenty mins he drops into conversation that he is former Royal Military Police and now “works with” the SBS. We nearly spat our drinks out. But then proceeded to tell a few tales about it. 99.99% sure he is bluffing. But here are the “facts” I need you lot to unpack. He says he lives in Limavady. So I’m guessing he isn’t commuting? He said he is just back from Afghanistan but didn’t this wind up. He also said that he parachuted into Kosovo and broke his leg and that’s how he ended up not on “active operations” but instead is much more into the ops planning for them.
I want to name and shame the bluffer. He has sent my sister pictures of him in his SBS lid which if I have permission I’ll plaster here. The guy is definitely a fraud.
Most SBS members have served in the Royal Marines and so this fella, supposedly hailed from the RMP its an odd place to recruit SBS Support Staff and I can't grasp why an RMP would be parachuting in Kosovo.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Most SBS members have served in the Royal Marines and so this fella, supposedly hailed from the RMP its an odd place to recruit SBS Support Staff and I can't grasp why an RMP would be parachuting in Kosovo.
Well given the chance to push one out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft......
But why spoil it by giving them chance to wear a parachute?

Never ceases to amaze me that fable slingers are never publicly laughed at. Dude, next time, just look him straight in the eye and bust out laughing. Then out him to the bar by loudly buying a round for the ”poor regarded guy” who paints the boathouse.

Proff3RTR

On ROPS
On ROPs
Is it a bit too soon perhaps to ask the O.P.....well....you know..."That Question"?
Nah, treat yourself, it is Xmas after all, GO FOR IT:headbang:

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Never ceases to amaze me that fable slingers are never publicly laughed at. Dude, next time, just look him straight in the eye and bust out laughing. Then out him to the bar by loudly buying a round for the ”poor regarded guy” who paints the boathouse.
Ask him to step into the toilets to meet the other members of your PIRA Cell.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is it a bit too soon perhaps to ask the O.P.....well....you know..."That Question"?

Is that question;

Why didn't you publicly demand trial by combat armed with horse peni and butt plugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads