That Thing Blair again!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by siggie47, Jan 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quote from page 18 The Sunday Express January 28th.

"PM plans to sign Britain up for hated EU superstate, then quit leaving Gordon to deal with the fall-out"

Just what kind of person thinks more about his own personal vendetta with an other member of the cabinet than he does about his country? This 'thing' is totally out of control, he's nuts, he's a twat and a cnut!
  2. He is feathering his own nest, nothing to do with getting at Brown.....
  3. What with Gordo shafting our forces financially to give Bliar the headache, and now Bliar signing us up to a federal Europe to get Gordo.

They should both be locked up.
  4. I gather that this also has something to do with the fact that we may not get the chance of a referendum on the EU Constitution. I dare say that it will be slipped through quietly while we are all banging on about other more urgent issues. While the media has its eye on Iraq and Afganistan, the EU juganaut continues to creep forward. As for Blair, I think that Brown is going to have a lot more sh1t to clear up when the nations premier snake-oil salesman leaves the stage.
  5. Stop whining, and visit the "do something positive about Bliar" thread. Finish the wretch off, cheaply and with a sense of humour.
  6. Dunno about soap on a rope, I would rather he got roggered in the showers!! By a big BLACK drug dealer!! With aids.