• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

That Thing Blair again!!

Quote from page 18 The Sunday Express January 28th.

"PM plans to sign Britain up for hated EU superstate, then quit leaving Gordon to deal with the fall-out"

Just what kind of person thinks more about his own personal vendetta with an other member of the cabinet than he does about his country? This 'thing' is totally out of control, he's nuts, he's a twat and a cnut!

siggie47 said:
Quote from page 18 The Sunday Express January 28th.

"PM plans to sign Britain up for hated EU superstate, then quit leaving Gordon to deal with the fall-out"

Just what kind of person thinks more about his own personal vendetta with an other member of the cabinet than he does about his country? This 'thing' is totally out of control, he's nuts, he's a t**t and a cnut!
He is feathering his own nest, nothing to do with getting at Brown.....

What with Gordo shafting our forces financially to give Bliar the headache, and now Bliar signing us up to a federal Europe to get Gordo.

They should both be locked up.

I gather that this also has something to do with the fact that we may not get the chance of a referendum on the EU Constitution. I dare say that it will be slipped through quietly while we are all banging on about other more urgent issues. While the media has its eye on Iraq and Afganistan, the EU juganaut continues to creep forward. As for Blair, I think that Brown is going to have a lot more sh1t to clear up when the nations premier snake-oil salesman leaves the stage.

Latest Threads