That teddy bear teacher...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by supermatelot, Dec 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now she reckons (Daily Mail online) that she feared she would be RAPED! whilst in the Sudanese nick.

Can anybody else see the unlikelyhood of that occurring?
  2. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

depends on how many of the sudanese pop are blind ;)
  3. The very fact that she was white and female (sort of) would be enough for them. Go to Khartoum and take a look at the place
  4. I think to be fair that is something that would play on anyones mind, especially in a country that doesn't have a proven track record for safe prisons. I would be interested in your source for this though?

Edited to add: Whoops found it! Sorry!
  5. The Sudanese embassy called it a storm in a teacup.

How dare they insult the sacred vessel of our national beverage !
  6. I'm outraged!!! I demand that this be called what it is "Treason" and I call for the death sentence or 3 and a half minutes in a five star hotel!

7. May a thousand custard creams rain down on them !
  8. Squishy ones at that.
  9. Shagging a White & Female is considered well up market in most wog counties, wether she agrees or not. This is the NAAFI where all serving or Ex Serving has done much worse unless your Gay of course :roll:
  10. Erm. I have low standards, but they aren't that low. Imagine sniffing the crack of her arrse they day before she was released.......

If they had jailed her for crimes against facialness, then she would have no issue.
  11. The fact is she is white and has a pulse, will do for a lot of sudanise men.... The fact that she looks like a munter is nether here nor there, besides Sudanise women are hardly Miss World look a likes are they?
  12. Mine Are!
    I've certainly done worse, in fact - I once married worse.

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

She wasn't exactly 'worried' that she was going to be raped. She was sitting in her hote . . . prison, thinking how nice they woz all being to her, despite her outrageous blasphemy, but . . . but . . . they weren't REALLY being nice to her, and seeing as how she was a celebrity, albeit notorious, she was more curious and truth be told, mildly disappointed she wasn't getting small bags of white powder and some hardcore fisting action.
  14. As I sit in Munich airport eating Bratties and drinking Paulaner I find myself strangely aroused :twisted:

You're right of course - she should be demanding Facial Equality.
  15. Imagine the investigation afterwards, "Now show us on Mohammad the teddy where the bad men touched you".