• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

That Syeed is one slippery arrseh***!!

Well,Sir Alan got rid of that blonde beanbag Joe a few weeks ago BUT once again,the Apprentices favorite arrse licking,two faced tossbag weasled his way out of the sack again!
Will he go next week,I hope so!!!

it's almost amusing

but still, I hate that man with a passion. he lies, he's aggresive, he constantly talks up his "poor background", but it adds flavour :p

I was watching it and had paused it using my sky + box, so i found out that cnut was still in it before the program ended because for me the prog hadn't finished when i read this thread!

He is a cnut of the highest order, i felt sorry for his side kick!

spike7451 said:
Well,Sir Alan got rid of that blonde beanbag Joe a few weeks ago BUT once again,the Apprentices favorite arrse licking,two faced tossbag weasled his way out of the sack again!
Will he go next week,I hope so!!!
He's gone now - git

Nah he was entertaining, everyones very quick to jump on the anti-Syed bandwagon but the show's poorer without him.

That fat lesbo fitted him up.

Latest Threads