• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

That sinking feeling

Good riddence too, I can't believe a man with so little humility was made a knight of the realm. I wish Keane was on board too as he is the worst example to young footballers and is the prime reason there is no sportsmanship left in the game. Football needs a cricket/rugby sportsmanship injection (look at Freddy) and to be rid of t*ssers like Ferguson. :evil:

Tilly said:
Good riddence too, I can't believe a man with so little humility was made a knight of the realm. I wish Keane was on board too as he is the worst example to young footballers and is the prime reason there is no sportsmanship left in the game. Football needs a cricket/rugby sportsmanship injection (look at Freddy) and to be rid of t*ssers like Ferguson. :evil:
Have you met him then? I have and he's nowhere near the same as he's hyped up to be. As for Keane, couldn't agree more, but then i've never met him. Biggest toss-pot is Beckham for various reasons and I have met him as well.

Latest Threads