That ripping sound....

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hello mate,

your all highly trained Special forces an that yeah?

My mate seen this thing on youchoob an he reckons it is a really good inside tip an that but i tole him it was all b0llix an we had a bit of a barny an the sargint instructor tole us to knock it off or he would knock us off an that?

so, i said i knew this chatroom on the web what was full of very expereenced soldiers an i would ask them an see what they thought so here it is yeah ?

Is This How You Open Velcro In A Tactical Situation?

i think the proper answer is ' carry your stuff in a sack' - them brown ones what potatoes come in sometimes....but im only a cadet so i know to ask a more expeerenced person . What you think ?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
No meds thanks - drug free since 1420

this thread isn't just 'hole-worthy'
its worthy of posting to a region of space having a gravitational field so intense that no matter or radiation can escape.
1555324320411.png

Hello mate,

My mate seen this thing on youchoob an he reckons it is a really good inside tip an that but i tole him it was all b0llix an we had a bit of a barny an the sargint instructor tole us to knock it off or he would knock us off an that?

so, i said i knew this chatroom on the web what was full of very expereenced soldiers an i would ask them an see what they thought so here it is yeah ?

i think the proper answer is ' carry your stuff in a sack' - them brown ones what potatoes come in sometimes....but im only a cadet so i know to ask a more expeerenced person . What you think ?
I think all of your posts are fcuking shit, you boring cnut.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Well you could say the original post was 'original' unlike yours :)

Hello mate,

Yes.

Hello mate,

Que?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
So, less than 24 hours then?
Weaned myself off the warfarin, liver salts and charcoal biccies...it's just the Brasso Demon I need to get a choke-hold on

the clue is in your chosen moniker BS - 'ave some : Proverbs15:1

Last edited:
I thought this thread was going to be about Assange, after all his arrse is going to be making a ripping sound soon enough
Arrse, making any subject about prison rape since 2003 (ish)