THAT rifle

Difficult being ally when you're dressed for an afternoons croquet with the vicar and a light tea on the lawn to follow.

number ten tropical whites front.jpg

One our kids left the USAF as a Captain and he landed/head hunted into a good paying job as well. Within a year he was going out of his mind with boredom and frustration. He remarked to me that "Jeez the Air Force could be slow getting stuff done, but I can't see how these people get anything done, all they do is talk".

A year later he was back with the Air Force and had just picked up his Major. That was a couple of years back and he's up soon on some evaluation course for Lt Colonel.

OP, the smart money on this thread is saying stay put for now. I'd listen if I were you mate, civvy street isn't a happy place at the moment.
Think you kinda misplaced the actual thread you were answering......unless of course part of your lad qualifying as a LtCol is having intimate knowledge of the SLR.....

Think you kinda misplaced the actual thread you were answering......unless of course part of your lad qualifying as a LtCol is having intimate knowledge of the SLR.....

Oooooops, HTF did that happen! I will delete and thank you for pointing it out.

Latest Threads