That Project Management Company - PRINCE2 Trainers

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by ThatPMC, Mar 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just to introduce ourselves as we're now a sponsor of Outside the Wire.

We're That Project Management Company, and as the name implies, we're a company focusing on Project Management. In particular, we're an Accredited Training Organisation for the delivery of PRINCE2 training.

If you're not familiar with PRINCE2, take a look here for a description.

We're a small company, offering an efficient, personal service. The company directors are the trainers, so you can be sure of getting our utmost attention during our courses. We're also both ex-Army, so you can be sure that our training will be delivered with a certain level of humour. We'll also do our best to ensure that you have an enjoyable learning experience - a belief that's supported by our feedback which can be found here and here.

We're offering arrse members a discount that's not matched anywhere else. Details of which can be found by clicking here.

We look forward to welcoming you on our courses!
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

is it just Prince 2 training you're offering?? already got my Practitioner's certification, was thinking of doing an ITIL course next.
  3. No plans to do ITIL, but we are looking at adding MSP, M_o_R in the near future and P3O & APM in the longer run.
  4. You still serving? DCCIS Blandford runs the ITIL v.3 foundation course.
  5. £620 for the foundation course is a very good price!
  6. Thanks PrinceAlbert - we think it's a good price!

We've gone even better, for Foundation courses the standard price is £675, the special offer price (open to certain courses) is £650. Arrsers get a 15% discount - so £574 & £553 respectively. Even after adding VAT to those numbers, it's still a bargain.

On top of all that - we do a bloody good job at the training!
  7. Not wanting to p@ss people off but.....

You can actually do the ITIL v.3 Foundation training on the DELC online and then do some exam questions in preparation for the Foundation examination itself.

The examination can be booked at some education centres.....for example at York...where I did mine and passed.

Total cost of Foundation qualification = exam fee = approximately £100.

You can also do MSP Foundation this way too.

Cheap and easy route and you may even be able to get work to foot the bill for the exam. If not then you can of course use your SLC ;-)

Hope this helps.
  8. msr

msr LE

And Prince 2 Foundation.
  9. Just done my PRINCE 2 Foundation through the DELC. It cost me around £120.
  10. Hi Maguire,

If you are looking for ITIL certification courses then we can help you. We offer the following ITIL courses that may be useful to you.

ITIL Foundation Certification - 2 days
    ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle - 4 days
    ITIL Service Capability (Stream 1) - 8 days
    ITIL Service Capability (Stream 2) - 8 days
    ITIL Service Lifecycle (Stream 1) - 4 days
    ITIL Service Lifecycle (Stream 2) - 6 days
    ITIL V3 Managers Bridge - 4 days

Give us a call at 0844 888 1600 to discuss your ITIL training needs. Hope this helps.
  11. I did my ITIL V3 by purchasing the book off ebay. Read it a few times, then booked myself in for an exam (approx £100)

Boring, but easy.