That most Forbidden Fruit - your girlfriend/wifes Sister!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Deadly_Sinner, Dec 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sh*gged my Sister-in-law, wifeys twin, about 4 times over a 6 year period. Got caught on the 7th go, sober unfortunately, when wifey got back quicker than I expected from buying lottery tickets! By f*ck, the phrase "hell hath no greater fury ... etc" is 'kin' true. She went supersonic at both us, her twin sister getting the worst. Said she could have accepted if we were both legless, but at 3.00 o clock on a Saturday afternoon on the settee in daylight with the curtains open was just not on!!! Didn't tell about the other times - thought that might upset her a bit more! I was saved by a Balkans deployment and time being a great healer. Oddly enough, her sister doesn't talk to me anymore - but now I now the "real difference" between them! I suppose, lookng back, it was worth the ear bashing followed by weeks of "full picture, no sound" before the deployment.

Anybody else?

2. Yup.
    2 x sisters-in-law - 2 x different wives. Both were younger models of the (then) Mrs GOM.
    No 1 wife never found out..........I think.
    No 2 most certainly did..........we were on a bar stool in my last mess at the time (yes, you can: as long as you balance yourself JUST on your toes).
    Fortunately, No 2 Wife was playing humpity-bumpity, too.........so the subsequent divorce was a 1 - 1 draw.

3. Clearly I need more practice - I salute you and drink your health in port!

4. That's the spirit!
    No, seriously. I mean it. Port. God's Water.
    Ref your initial post.........do you have any other sisters-in-law? If not, try a return match - at least you now know that she does.

5. Girlfriends/Wifes sister - thats easy......

Doing the mother-in law, now that takes skill......and a little bravery

6. Would be in my case - MiL makes Fatima Whitbread look like Miss World! I'd need that much fcukin' beer, I'd forget what I was getting drunk for!

7. Not that I'm proud, but I got a gumming off my best pals mum one night after getting bottled in a pub.

She was a nurse and we went back to Micks house so she could give her opinion as to whether or not I needed stitches, my favourite shirt was covered in claret, which she removed and got it back to an immaculate standard.

Mike went to bed and i sat in the kitchen holding a cloth to my face when my hampton fell into her mouth.

Her ex husband murdered her two years later, I don't think the two incidents were related

8. Oh that’s a home run that’s out of the park cue round of applause and a hearty slap on the back.

9. Seconded............Author, author!!!!
    *cue sycophantic, mincing applause*

10. You taking the piss? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Definitely not telling on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, in a front room - many years ago................................

12. Out of someone who has played Gummy Bear with a now-deceased Mate's Mum??
    NEVER! I know quality when I see it....................

13. She wasn't dead when it happened... :D

Like I said I'm not proud, it just happened, wasn't that good either... but a nosh is a nosh.

I went to the funeral and although a very sad affair, I couldn't help grinning slightly as I recalled the evening looking at the mourning family.

Mike had a younger sister, but she was a goth and stunk otherwise that would have been an amusing notch to add.

14. .........mmmm - let's all just hold that thought, shall we?

15. So did you need stitches then? I've seen some nasty bottlings in the past.