• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

That Man... Yes You!

BanjoBill said:
How the fek do you log out...? haven't been here for a while... can't see the button. :oops:

Go to my stuff.....my account... I think ???? you've got me at it now aaaaaargh a wahhhhhhhhhhh

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Zeitgeist said:
BanjoBill said:
How the fek do you log out...? haven't been here for a while... can't see the button. :oops:

Go to my stuff.....my account... I think you've got me at it now aaaaaargh

But surely if he did that, it would log you out?[/quote]

My god Flash that was quick I did not even get time to edit...hey someones trying to log me out ......

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
[serious mode]
You keep automatically logging in because of a cookie the site places on your computer. Go to options in your browser, clear cookies, and clear stored passwords.
[/serious mode]

Cock.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
BanjoBill said:
Ahhhh Flashy... thought you'd been binned.

I was.

But I've promised to be a good boy now. :roll:

Well start behaving like one ...turn over a new leaf...eeeeh

or B? :D

Well start behaving like one ...turn over a new leaf...eeeeh

Fugly said:
Can't you maniacs use a simple "quote" button properly?
No.. but have now cleared all my passwords... how do I log into my bank account and all those other sites requiring a password?

Just kidding.... completely ignored you. :salut:

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Flashy - have you just been the subject to a blatant WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???????!!!!!!! :lol:

BanjoBill said:
duurrrrr it's.... on.... the..... home.... page..... under.... your.... avatar,
is that clear enough
NOW JOG ON YOU MONG!!!!!!