That kid who was mauled by the dog earlier this week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just dawned on me having viewed a picture of him...

Were these not the little buggers Mulder was chasing around on the X-Files? :)

Tali(tubby)Ban said:
have a bit of heart
Thats a very generous offer, but I'm guessing the dog's already necked it.
He doesn't look very happy does he. Did someone take that picture as the dog was scoffing his spleen?

Tali(tubby)Ban said:
lol dude thats a bit harsh have a bit of heart
I agree T.B. Those aliens where never that ugly so should not be insulted like that. An apology is in order I think. Mulder or Sculley can give you the address.

The poor little blighter looks like he's just been told the McCanns have agreed to babysit him while Mum and Dad go down the pub.

Excuse me whilst i just relieve myself on a war memorial dedicated to the memory of fallen soldiers of the english army
dont poppies wilt easy..........

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
jemadarjo said:
Excuse me whilst i just relieve myself on a war memorial dedicated to the memory of fallen soldiers of the english army
English Army?

8O

Take cover before the Buckfast Army get here!

jemadarjo said:

Boo fcuking Hoo, wipe your clunge and do one.

Porridge_gun said:
Why do scousers grow kids with big foreheads and then put them to death in the strangest of ways?
Probably, because they mate with sailors from strange and far away lands.

Where Nuclear testing was done.

I was begining to think Arrse and the naafi were getting p.c. and then a thread like this pops up , good drills that man , restored my faith in Arrse .

He has no lips......had the pooch had a little nibble on him previously or is he just inbred??

Status
Not open for further replies.