Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Jenny has only gone and done it again!

happy_as_a_hat

War Hero
Hang on...the original article is about Jim Maculey, but the rest of the post is about Eddie Edwards? Who are we burning at the stake today?

Indeed.

Clearly nobody in the Waltenkommando proof reads Staff work...RE-SHOW!

Joe_Private

On ROPS
On ROPs
Hang on...the original article is about Jim Maculey, but the rest of the post is about Eddie Edwards? Who are we burning at the stake today?

Indeed.

Clearly nobody in the Waltenkommando proof reads Staff work...RE-SHOW!

From the Original Post:
Who can recall this chap?
[A link to "Jenny's" first scalp]

Word on the street she has been up to her old tricks again.
[Details of "Jenny's" latest scalp]

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
P

PrinceAlbert

With those amount of tours under his belt from 1996, he'd have had to done back to back tours. Fucking retard.

All I see is a bloke lying his pants of to get into some young munters knickers. Am I missing the point ^~

ACAB

LE
Is it true you are posthumously excused a-Walting if you get your leg over?

If, as a result of embroidering the truth somewhat, you managed to get a shag, would you really care what an Internet Lynch Mob thought about it?

happy_as_a_hat

War Hero
I'm boring.

We could do this all day.

If you see txt spk as 'written English', that's been cut and pasted (format and all) from a site where benders like the subject of the OP hang out I think it says more about you than me.

Or maybe I just can't comprehend the advanced intellect that this corner of ARRSE exhibits.

lol

Joined in 96 with a 249 no I can smell the shit just by skimming over the post, Nice work SJ!

I joined the STABs in December 95 and my number starts 249 ......... I also had the misfortune to be mobilised for Telic (1) in 2003 with 5 flying circus AKA 5GSMR from Preston and I don't remember him he certainly wasn't in the Sqn I was attached to

Joe_Private

On ROPS
On ROPs
We could do this all day.

If you see txt spk as 'written English', that's been cut and pasted (format and all) from a site where benders like the subject of the OP hang out I think it says more about you than me.

Or maybe I just can't comprehend the advanced intellect that this corner of ARRSE exhibits.

lol

If you can't even understand why you were wrong, you should just shut the fuck up. The cut'n'paste was in the vernacular.

I joined the STABs in December 95 and my number starts 249 ......... I also had the misfortune to be mobilised for Telic (1) in 2003 with 5 flying circus AKA 5GSMR from Preston and I don't remember him he certainly wasn't in the Sqn I was attached to[/QUOTE

You must have had the 'pleasure' of working with my old Sqn.

Trust me, it was a fucking circus even before Telic. His face rings a bell but i can't for the life of me think where from.

Still not seen any pics of Sue Walting... pics o rit never happened.

Latest Threads