That frigging Word Association thread

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Move it to the NAAFI and hope it dies a painful death.

2. Leave it in here, moistening the place with dribble.

3. Don't move it, we like it here.

4. Leave it, its like an aptitude test for weeding out mong applicants.

5. Thursday

6. Grillpan

7. Kangaroo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right, previously i've ignored the complaints from forum regulars about the word association thread, because it's clearly quite popular. however, i've just received yet another "why the fuck is it in the Intelligence Corps forum" query.

and i simply don't have an answer, other than that eye_spy is a bit of a mong and his head-wand selected the wrong forum when he started the topic ;)

scanning through, it looks like 95% of contributors have fuck all to do with the Corps, and quite frankly it offends my eyeballs to see it every time i log in.

so i will run this poll, and at some arbitrary point in the near future (probably, completely coincidentally, when "move it" is winning) i will decide whether it stays in the Int Corps forum or gets moved somewhere more appropriate. like the fucking recycle bin.

so over to you. it's a democratic decision, obviously. and if the crayoning one-word invaders gang up to swing the vote, i'll just do another poll when they're all asleep. :D

p.s. there might be a touch of "divide and conquer" in the poll. but i'm pretty sure the word association crowd won't twig, even though i'm telling them.
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

3. Hostile
  4. Grillpan.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

6. cyclops
  7. Get rid of the fucking thing, ban the fuckers who regularly post on it and ensure robust moderation doesn't allow threads such as that to reappear. Exactly what does it achieve apart from slowing the site down due to spittle and dribble getting in to the server?
  8. Snowballer
  9. funny *******. i'm off to bed. in the morning, anyone who plays word association on this thread - i'm going to edit all your posts so it looks like you've been posting sensitive, sympathetic and thoughtful comments about the film Brokeback Mountain. :twisted:
  10. Stick it in the Naafi and let us bully some mouthbreather into hurling itself in front of a train.
  11. Teabagging
  12. Goalkeeper
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.