That fit bird in countdown

So there i was havin lunch with me nan, when she puts on countdown, i thought, fuckin hell im bored enough as it is! However, i was pleasantly surprised by the totty in a short red dress, gotta say she gave me urges, which were then swiftly surpressed by realising my nan was sat on the couch :(
Links, pictures of, i wants them i does!

She is just another blonde bint with a tight fitting red dress that barely covers her thighs.

Yes I see your point.

How old is your Granny?

......sick. She's having a hip op soon so im afraid any shannanigans are out of the question!

MikeS said:
......sick. She's having a hip op soon so im afraid any shannanigans are out of the question!
She's into Hip-Hop? Blimey, she must be a game old thing. :D

Rachel Riley, the replacement for Carol Vorderman on Countdown, has raised eyebrows among daytime television viewers with a risqué minidress.Oxford University alumnus Riley, 23, appeared on the show on Tuesday in the scarlet outfit which barely reached her thighs.

vvaannmmaann said:
Aye,but how old is she?
Too old for you! The countdown bird on the other hand, nice pic, but ive seen that on the tele!

vvaannmmaann said:
She is just another blonde bint with a tight fitting red dress that barely covers her thighs

You say that like it's a bad thing :?

vvaannmmaann said:
What would Richard Whitely made of her?
A exhausted bedridden sapling with a bleeding vag and a stomach of man juice.
:?: But it's just a guess.

I always lusted after Carol Vorderman myself - the thinking man's taggy, with a face and body that belied her age. And she was streets ahead of whatshername in personality. And she didn't have a silly voice. But she did have a sexy chuckle. Pfwaaaaaar!

Still, I wouldn't mind a sweaty five minutes with the new bint. :lick:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 21
chasndave The NAAFI Bar 10159
jack-daniels The NAAFI Bar 189